Deleted

Heroic Dungeon 1 handers or Raid Finder 2 hander?

Hey guys, well i know that 2 one handers are much better dps than 1 two hander, but whats stumping me is this. Ive been very unlucky with One hander drops, only ever seeing 2 handers drop.

So im wondering if the DPS increase would be enough to swap my raid finder pole arm from Mogushan, for some Heroic Fist weapons. Would that be a dps increase? If not what would? One Raid Finder Fist weapon and one Heroic, would that? Im curious as to how MUCH of a dps increase itd be, if its worth me farming for it. Thanks!
    Last edited by mmoc2c35e76caf; 2012-12-03 at 02:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasral View Post
    hey guys, well i know that 2 one handers is much better dps than 1 two hander, but whats stumping me is this. Ive been very unlucky with One hander drops, only ever seeing 2 handers drop. So im wondering if the DPS increase would be enough to swap my raid finder pole arm from Mogushan, for some Heroic Fist weapons. Would that be a dps increase? If not what would? One Raid Finder Fist weapon and one Heroic, would that? Im curious as to how MUCH of a dps increase itd be, if its worth me farming for it. Thanks!
    I saw somewhere on this forum that if you have a (for example) 476 2h and a 476 1h, the weapon you hold in your offhand have to be like 26 ilvl lower than the 2h for the 2h to pull ahead. Making a raidfinder 1h + a heroic 1h (upgraded or not) better than a raidfinder 2h.
    Would like to know if 2x upgraded heroic 1h is better than a raidfinder 2h though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haw0kk View Post
    I saw somewhere on this forum that if you have a (for example) 476 2h and a 476 1h, the weapon you hold in your offhand have to be like 26 ilvl lower than the 2h for the 2h to pull ahead. Making a raidfinder 1h + a heroic 1h (upgraded or not) better than a raidfinder 2h.
    Would like to know if 2x upgraded heroic 1h is better than a raidfinder 2h though
    It's a bit more iffy when your MH is lower ilvl though. It would be close if you compare a 463 MH and OH to a 476 2h, and I believe the 2h would be slightly ahead - however, since you can upgrade the DW combo much more leniently, that should definitely be the better choice.

Upgrade that Heroic 1 Hander to 471 and it will beat the LFR 476 2Hander. Besides you can get better itemisation from Heroic 1 Handers, like fulfilling some racial, getting your desirable secondary stats.