10+ Year Old Account

DG glyph change for pvp

I was thinking about situations where DG is crucial for peeling off healers etc. If you are rooted by a mage and a warrior is training your healer and then u grip him away to peel he will just charge back and keep shitting on them and the same goes for a rogue,if you grip him he will just shadowstep back and continue on...then i thought of a great solution...Glyph of Deathgrip:No longer pulls the target to your location but instead disarms the target for (pvp duration).

Its just a thought and would like to get some feedback to what you guys think and how it would work well in other situations,thanks and happy gaming.

Here come the Irish.

Quote Originally Posted by WillFeral View Post
    I was thinking about situations where DG is crucial for peeling off healers etc. If you are rooted by a mage and a warrior is training your healer and then u grip him away to peel he will just charge back and keep shitting on them and the same goes for a rogue,if you grip him he will just shadowstep back and continue on...then i thought of a great solution...Glyph of Deathgrip:No longer pulls the target to your location but instead disarms the target for (pvp duration).

Its just a thought and would like to get some feedback to what you guys think and how it would work well in other situations,thanks and happy gaming.

With the 4 piece PVP set bonus you can do Deathgrip again (within 3 secs of the first DG)

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=131542

then maybe pell the warrior of the healer when he is about to go LoS?

This has always been the case - Peel with a Grip to LoS and CoI stun.

I could agree with you to an extent if the PvP 4-set bonus or Chilblains didn't exist. Seeing as though neither of the aforementioned is the case... I believe this is a fairly unwarranted thread.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL