BTW, Our 4 piece PVP bonus has been nerfed (in 5.1)

So I haven't seen any posts about this other than the embedded post here:
    [HOLY] Will our 4 piece PVP bonus be nerfed? « 123 ... 9 »

Our 4 piece pvp set has been nerfed. It still gives you a holy power if you cast a 3 holy power Eternal Flame.
    If you have a Divine Purpose Proc and cast an EF, you will NOT gain a holy power (You used to be able to, and that's what made our set OP).
    It was updated in 5.1

I just wanted to post this since I still see people saying to go 4 piece PVP and faceroll.

And BTW: I switched to the 4 piece pve and I find it strong, but not nearly as strong. The Holy Shock CD is impressive, but mana is very tight on several fights (especially while 2 healing heroic Protectors).

Yes it has been nerfed, and yes it is still amazing. I try tell people this but noone listens.. the nerf was barely a nerf.

Also I don't quite understand what you are trying to say. Your saying it's been nerfed and then saying that the 4 piece pve isn't as stong? Maybe you meant pvp I dont know.. But seriously stop complaining about this... 4 piece pvp is still a very viable healing method
    Last edited by Gilthresa; 2012-12-04 at 05:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilthresa View Post
    Yes it has been nerfed, and yes it is still amazing. I try tell people this but noone listens.. the nerf was barely a nerf.

Because what you are saying is still wrong. It is still a good 4p bonus to use in pve, the nerf did make it significantly weaker than it was. Your "barely a nerf" statement is not at all accurate.

OP, this thread is kind of redundant because it has been stated in multiple threads that the set was nerfed and the thread you linked discusses it in more depth, as well as makes comparisons of the pvp and pve 4sets.

No it isn't, in total I dropped about 5-10k hps on average. When your pushing 85-100k hps, that isn't really a big nerf.

It's still a crutch for the weak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please use one of the already active threads on this subject. Closing this.

~Fhi