Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Just 1 big raid is enough just like Ulduar patch. Some people are asking too much like 1 big raid, 2-3 dungeons,1rep,new bg. Are you serious?

Deleted
    I'm expecting more dailies, welfare epics all round, a couple of new 5 mans that are retarded easy and drop epics that shadow those of the previous raid tier and a massively disappointing raid tier with like 7 or 8 bosses.

---------- Post added 2012-12-03 at 10:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Do you know what would be hilarious? If blizz said "We've heard your pleas for another epic raid like Ulduar! WE ARE HAPPY TO BRING YOU....ULDUAR TWO!!! RETURN OF THE BEAST OF A THOUSAND MAWS!!". And it's exactly the same as the lvl 80 ulduar, but with 512 ilvl ulduar gear and boss hp damage increase.
    Ironically, I would fucking love this. T8 was over way too fast for most people at the time.
    Last edited by mmoc520d33584e; 2012-12-03 at 10:50 AM.

A reason to subcribe again. I had hoped 5.1 would make me do this, but so far no.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

New raid.
    New BG.
    New Dungeons.
    New Scenarios.
    New Factions and new things to do.(Archeology and stuff)
    New bosses at Brawlers guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    New 10-12 boss raid (/pray) along with two 5mans. I could see them adding new scenarios and stuff for Brawlers guild aswell as the small things being added or updated. I expect the raid and the 5mans to be just as " easy " as they are now.
    The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Do you know what would be hilarious? If blizz said "We've heard your pleas for another epic raid like Ulduar! WE ARE HAPPY TO BRING YOU....ULDUAR TWO!!! RETURN OF THE BEAST OF A THOUSAND MAWS!!". And it's exactly the same as the lvl 80 ulduar, but with 512 ilvl ulduar gear and boss hp damage increase.
    'd be awesome. People can still dream hehe. Imagine Algalon with like 2,5 billion life on a heroic version hitting for 350k every 0,5 sec. Heroic Algalon would be the best

Deleted
    Filler content involving trolls, either 5 mans or a raid with a couple of scenarios.

Oh and because everyone loves dailies, a new faction to grind them up with!

10+ Year Old Account
    A new raid and nothing else.

But then again, just like 5.1, 1-2 months after the raid release, another small patch including Scenarios, Dailies, 5 mans etc. So we get a new patch every 3-4 months max. It doesn't have to contain that much, but if there is a steady flow of new stuff every few months, that would also be great (at least much better then EVERYTHING AT ONE POINT - and then nothing for the next half a year +).

Deleted
    More silly nerfs.
    More dailies.
    More messed up pvp.

Did i miss anything?

I expect generic Dailies and a lame linear Raid designed for LFR /follow attitude. I expect a new TotC from Ghostcrawler the ruiner of all things good.

What i hope for is cool and hard 5 mans with challenge modes that reward weapons.

A Raid
    More Heroics
    Not Dailies

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Demetrion View Post
    Wasn't a Holy priest one of the 3 healers used for 25 man heroic Ragnaros first kill?

And Discipline was fine.
    Just guessing, but I'd assume that it was because of all of the stacking involved, making them pretty potent, but not necessarily anything special. Also, looking at the roster for a World first kill will pretty much always be a terrible way to look at class balance.

OT
    A Raid, definitely.

Possibly a couple of new dungeons, but that could depend on the size of the Raid.

I would like to see them add in a rep faction to go with the Raid, but not in the usual method. Normally, you'll get rep from mobs up until Honoured or Revered, then you'll only get exp from bosses to reach Revered or Exalted respectively. However, I'd like to see them add in a daily hub just outside the Raid, where you'll get quests that relate to the Raid, but don't actually involve going into it. This gives Raiders another thing to do to speed up their gear progression, as well as giving casual players a method of achieving some better gear that wouldn't usually be available to them. Everyone wins and it wouldn't take too much work from Blizzards part.

Edit: This would be on top of the exp from kills inside the Raid.

I'd also like to see a rep faction that's more akin to the Netherwing and Sha'tari Skyguard in TBC. A long rep grind with just mounts/pets, possibly even transmog gear as rewards, so that it's not seen as a 'requirement' for Raiders who want every gear advantage.
    Last edited by mmoc7c5925fb1b; 2012-12-03 at 01:45 PM.

Probably a Troll raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tylenol View Post
    I want more dailies and things locked behind reputation grinds
    Yeah I do. I am already exalted with all the factions - except the 5.1. one so new stuff is good. ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    I want new character models, I've been waiting for far too long.
    | i9 10850K | RTX 3080 Ti Aorus | Z490 Aorus Ultra G2 | Corsair 32GB DDR4 3600MHz | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB | Seagate BarraCuda 6TB | Corsair HX1000W Platinum | Cooler Master H500M

Deleted
    I acutally want more dailies, of course a new raid, more 5 mans and some other little stuff

Deleted
    Hopefully 5.2 will fix all the bugs and shit they manage to create in 5.1?

Full Warlock quest. That is the only thing I care about.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    A new spirit beast for hunters to tame.

Quote Originally Posted by JhanZ View Post
    - New raid (obviously) (12-14 bosses?)
    - New storyline progression quests
    - Legendary continuation
    - New battleground
    - Single 7-8 bosses raid.
    - Another daily quest hub. Maybe 2 - they don't require much resources, while providing extremely high player_time/developer_time ratio.
    - Another fraction no one really cares about.
    - No reason to mention legendary, because its not more than one single quest chain, and because besides colour its not legendary any more.
    - 1-2 more dungeons.
    - No new battleground.
    - No pve or pvp balance.