Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas/the Forsaken and Genn Greymane/the worgen to get a little Dalaran-esque plotline to invest them in the expansion.

Well okay, that's less "what I expect" and more "what I hope," but still.

I know they won't, but if they could fix the ridiculous respawn rate at niuzao temple, it would be nice.
    haven't done klaxxi dailies in a while so I don't know if they fixed it with 5.1, but if they could fix "rampage against the machine", not just the staying in combat part. there are a lot of poorly designed dailies but this one is seriously the worst.
    and pretty much all those countless places you stay in combat for god only knows what reason... almost feels like back in TBC.
    rare mobs that are actually rare, that you actually have to look for, not just immobile pedestrians standing in the middle of a highway.
    10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash. Now we have no Jobs, no Hope and no Cash.

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    You people who expect no raid in 5.2 do know Blizzard already confirmed one is coming in the patch a few times already.
    You are trolling. It's been confirmed several times that raid is being included in 5.2
    https://twitter.com/DaveKosak/status/273491173555978240
    https://twitter.com/DaveKosak/status/273491466435833859

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    They've been saying since when Mists launched the next raid to be added is near Ulduar size.

They saw Player's complaints that, after Cata's smaller raid design, and the players asking for big raids, they'd make more big raids again.

And this way they can split up the raid into "wings" for LFR.

Things work out perfectly.

I'm expecting 10-12 bosses honestly.
    I think the complaints were not that the raids were shorter(not counting T11), but the lack of bosses in general per tier. I doubt we will get a Ulduar size raid unless it is more like Naxx where you have individual wings, say 4, but only 2 need to be finished to get to the last boss or two. While people love Ulduar in hindsight people complained a lot about the length and having not enough time to finish the whole thing in one reset. So i think the may have a giant raid with 12-14 bosses with only 6-7 needed to get the the very end or 2-3 smaller raids like we have now.

I hope the bring in 3-4 5 mans as well with each raid patch.

1. New 5-mans
    2. Spirit of Harmony BoA
    3. Proving Grounds

Make that "hope" resp. "wish" instead of "expect", though.

Deleted
    A massive buff to Arcane.

10+ Year Old Account
    The warlock quest!
    Other than that I honestly don't care at this point, will have to wait and see.

-Warlock Questline including 2-3 scenarios
    -New raid
    -Another rep

I doubt they will have a horde and alliance push for this patch, but I do expect clashing to occur on the island the raid is assumed to be on.

Blizzard has also mentioned in the past (I think it was a GC tweet) that they will be using LFR for players to gear into newer content rather then add new 5-mans.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL, the people saying ''NO Trolls!!'' are in for a huge shocker, or atleast you havent done eaither Kun-lai summit or even Mogushan vaults rofl. Sorry friends.

I myself cant wait for a huge anticient Mogu/Troll complex.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    LOL, the people saying ''NO Trolls!!'' are in for a huge shocker, or atleast you havent done eaither Kun-lai summit or even Mogushan vaults rofl. Sorry friends.

I myself cant wait for a huge anticient Mogu/Troll complex.
    I want more Zandalari content. I hope ZA and ZG gets converted to lvl 90 as well, with the old mounts readded to it.

wont be a new patch till early summer at the very soonest, the current raid tier percent buffs havent even started rolling out yet and they are due to last 5-6 months and they wont roll out a new raid till its run its full course

you guys are getting your hopes up way too early

1) Two new raids - Temple of Zul and Thundering Halls - first with 5, second with 7 bosses
    2) New daily quest/reputation hub, similiar to 5.1 - doing dailies and progressing further uncovers the plot of the patch through quests
    3) Big changes (phased, so they don't affect leveling) in Pandaria - Mogu on the offensive in the Vale, Kun'Lai Summit and Jade Forest
    4) New area - Zandalari Isles - with progressive quests, similiar to Isle of Quel'Danas
    5) Proving Grounds
    6) Changes to Marksmanship hunter finally making this spec viable

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tey View Post
    wont be a new patch till early summer at the very soonest, the current raid tier percent buffs havent even started rolling out yet and they are due to last 5-6 months and they wont roll out a new raid till its run its full course

So we gonna get yet another 10-12 months long tier? Gonna be fun....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tey View Post

No one is really saying ''hey this is coming next month!'' when like almost nodody has even started heroics, following WoWprogress. The way i see it people are just specualting on whats on the future. Also where did you get that the new tier is on Summer? They could nerf the raids with one rollout, for all we know.

I dont expect a new Tier til atleast March when the Vol'jin Book is also due to come out.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a surprisingly un-imaginitive thread. Yes, there will be a raid. Thunderking/Zanalari trolls most likely theme. Yes there will me more Wrathion, and there will also be a new rep to get. Given the course of this xpac, there will be a daily hub.

But the thing is, patches are when Blizz throws out a new feature. Something big. Dungeon/Raid finder, transmog, all of that came in a patch. I mean, 5.1 was considered a small patch, and it brought something new, Brawler's Guild.

My best guess, combining Brawler's Guild and Scenarios, something like proving grouds. One player dungeons that will have times posted like challenge mode, really let people prove how leet they are by posting individual acomplishments. There will be varying levels of difficulty, so everyone can participate, but only the best get to the highest level.

I'm not too imaginitive either, and I've never successfully guessed the next great feature added. That's what I was hoping to see more of in this thread.

Thank you zomgname for the signature and avatar!

Deleted
    I expect...

...for there to be no fixes to the real issues in the game (botting in particular) but plenty of fluffy distraction techniques. And for me to remain unsubbed because of it.

Deleted
    Flat 10% resi increase. Atleast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Green fire for warlocks, even though I dislike destruction with a passion, I just want Blizzard to respect their promises.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm on the Thunder King bandwagon, He's been set up quite nicely to be a mid-expansion baddie.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    You are trolling. It's been confirmed several times that raid is being included in 5.2
    https://twitter.com/DaveKosak/status/273491173555978240
    https://twitter.com/DaveKosak/status/273491466435833859
    He's trolling by saying the same exact thing you just said?