Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Question Do you guys realize this?[future wow story/expansions]

World of Warcraft is one of a games which you can say they had lots of expansions for an mmo rpg
    Now here is a simple pattern you guys can see in the way WoW's expansion stories are going.
    1.WoW classic : a general expansion that has little of everything in it
    a)Naxrammas raid and the undead theme there
    b)Nefarian and the dragon aspects theme
    and so on
    2.Burning Crusade :
    Showed the Burning Legion and introduced players with the main threat of all Azeroth , and the big final Titan named Sargares
    which we of course couldn't reach the titan
    but then Sargares did creat The LichKing then over time he betrayed his master and they got all angry and shit !
    (what im trying to say is that the whole Lich King and undeads and stuff are all from the Burning Legion !!! there are two sides , 1.Demons 2.Undead both serving the lord of all !! )
    3.Wrath of the LichKing
    basically here Arthas became the new lichking and we had to go kill him , simple (lets move on !!)
    4. Cataclysm :
    well Burning legion was defeated , the new lichking is a good guy at this point now time for a dragon aspect to go mad and blow up everything , (basically ending the whole threat that was building up through the whole expansion
    5.Mists of Pandas
    Peace , beer and pandas chilling
    you know the whole sha thing and stuff mostly unaffected by the Burning Legion
    BUT IT'S starting to show some signs ! with this new warlock quest chain and talking about them going to the black temple (duh)
    CLEARLY means ! that warlocks got bored and now trying to aid and summon back the legion and Sargares after that to devour azeroth !)
    --
    now you can see the pattern like this
    Burning Legion comes then they make a king to rule over the dead, they all get screwed and defeated by "adventurers" now after a while burning legion is coming back for the next expansion
    World of Warcraft : Legions back baby !
    then when we defeat the last commander of sargares the next expansion rises ...
    World of Warcraft : Rise of the LichKing
    The current Lichking is Bolvar now with the return of burning legion the helm starts to make bolvar insane and make him a mad Lichking again
    and then they can add all those mystery with what happened to Frostmourne after Arthas died,who took the remaining of the sword, or where the hell Arthas body is.
    Final Expansion ( lvl cap to 100) World of Warcraft : I'm here bi**es (Sargares says!)
    now this is the finall expansion with lvl 100 at its peak! i mean come on you aint gonna see another wow expansion to go with 110 lvls now ! who is gonna lvl from 1 to 110 next time?! its just aint good
    Basically Dark lord of all comes to Azeroth , and he's so damn fat that cant really fit in azeroth so you need to fight his legs and cant even see rest of his body cuz his all like over the clouds and such !!
    bunch of other titans and old god come along this expansion , and players will know everything about the beginning and the end of all Azeroth history and with the help of mortal dragon aspects and titans will defeat the biggest threat till of now ( SEE? EXACTLY LIKE CATA !IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!)
    -----
    Thank you ladies and gentle man i hope you feel the same way as i have on the way this whole game is going
    at the end it will be made free to play too
    PS: all the new wow expansions i made up are for fun purposes i have no idea what they are gonna call em'
    *cough*
    Last edited by Raeion; 2012-12-03 at 09:48 AM.
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻,

10+ Year Old Account
    The hilt of Frostmourne was taken by Bolvar.
    Arthas's body was buried in most likely his family's crypt.

Apart from that, I have absolutely no idea what I just read...
    Time to move along.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

You've got quite a few lore inconsistencies there, pal... You're twisting events to suit a theory, rather than making a theory based on the events.

I'm moving this out of the RP forums and into general discussion. Speculation on what the next expansion is doesn't belong here.

We don't need to repeat the same things again and again in an fantasy game.... you know, lore is just made up by someone and it can always be added to.
    "Rise of the LichKing"? There has to be something original somewhere to be made up, please!
    What is new about a lichking again?

And why would people not level up to 110? We're leveling now to 90! And for a new player that sounds quite huge already.
    Don't forget that the required xp decreases for old xpacs as a new one comes along.
    90, 100, 110, 120... it's just a number nothing else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synstir View Post
    "Rise of the LichKing"? There has to be something original somewhere to be made up, please!
    And that's without saying that rehashing the Lich King would be just wrong. The main reason why people liked the LK was because he was Arthas. He had a story behind him, and was quite a martyr who tried doing good for his country. And then he died.

Quote Originally Posted by Synstir View Post
    We don't need to repeat the same things again and again in an fantasy game.... you know, lore is just made up by someone and it can always be added to.

And why would people not level up to 110? We're leveling now to 90! And for a new player that sounds quite huge already.
    Don't forget that the required xp decreases for old xpacs as a new one comes along.
    90, 100, 110, 120... it's just a number nothing else.
    Besides that, Blizzard already confirmed that they're not specifically aiming for max level 100...

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    The hilt of Frostmourne was taken by Bolvar.
    Arthas's body was buried in most likely his family's crypt.

Apart from that, I have absolutely no idea what I just read...
    Time to move along.
    Source? I thought we never got an answer for that...

Deleted
    cool story

not at all feasible or well thought out, but thanks for posting your random early morning thoughts for us to brush aside as nonsense

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raeion View Post
    <snip>
    Final Expansion ( lvl cap to 100) World of Warcraft : I'm here bi**es (Sargares says!)<Snip>
    Was all quite plausible till you got to this part (and this is a part that many people will have an issue with)

Nowhere has blizzard ever said that the final level cap will be 100, There is no reason to stop 100. in fact it would be a huge business failure to stop at 100 unless there is a sudden, and very drastic drop in numbers of subs.

Why would they? As long as wow is profitable, they will keep it around.
    Another thing is: wow is their major product and main source of income; why stop it at all?

I think I read somehwere that Blizzard is intending to keep xpacs coming as long there is a playerbase who wants to play it.

I don't understand why people are saying that 100 is the last level to obtain and then wow will end?
    I also don't understand why people are circling the already known lore from the warcraft serie... as if nothing ever can be adeded to it.
    Even when we talk about pandaria, warcraft comes in... Chen was there, it is established lore.. like the lore is some kind of bible, we can't change or add to it.
    Weird, if you think the whole lore-thing is like fairytale.

3.Wrath of the LichKing
    basically here Arthas became the new lichking and we had to go kill him , simple (lets move on !!)
    I thought Arthas was the Lich King way before the expansion.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've read this. Now I want my 2 minutes back.

Deleted
    it'll probably be emerald dream and then burning legion expansion. Done

Final Expansion ( lvl cap to 100) World of Warcraft : I'm here bi**es (Sargares says!)
    now this is the finall expansion with lvl 100 at its peak! i mean come on you aint gonna see another wow expansion to go with 110 lvls now ! who is gonna lvl from 1 to 110 next time?! its just aint good
    We go up 10 levels in 3 expansions?

10+ Year Old Account
    lolwut? Must be all the pretty colors that blur my mind...
    As it stands (and as far as I can comprehend) the post is ignoring some lore and seems to have some weird twists that don'ty make sense and are more like wishes of the OP.

i read wowpedia, now i can see the future
    <insert witty signature here>

first the lich king was created more then 10 years before the events of vanilla waaay before bc and he broke away from the legion and destroyed all bonds with them so the scourge has NOTHING to do with the legion at this point.

also we didnt defeat the legion in bc we just managed to hold them back and shut off their portals before they got a chance to come in full force.

so vanilla was all about the old gods with the exception to naxx which was about the scourge.

vanilla: old gods

bc: stopping a legion invasion that was already sufficiently gimped due to the illidari

wrath: we stopped the lich king whos plan was assumingly to cover the world in undeath to go and fight against the legion the lich king and the burning legion are ENEMIES thats why the scarlet crusade exists.

in cataclysm we are again fighting the forces of the old gods

in mists we are both stomping out a revival of a mogu/zandalari joint empire as well as combating the threat of the sha and waging war against eachother over the resources on pandaria the pandaren expedition will end at the seige of orgrimmar with the alliance winning.

in whatever comes next it will most likely either be the burning legion or the naga/old gods however since we had old gods in cata its more likely were gonna go fight the burning legion.

also 100 isnt going to be the cap can people please stop with this bullshit blizzard has said MULTIPLE TIMES THAT AS LONG AS WOW MAKES MONEY THEY WILL MAKE EXPANSION FOR IT AND CONSIDERING WOW WOULD MAKE A PROFIT AT 500K IT AINT GOIN NOWHERE.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    we killed the rogue illidan , we 'killed' off old gods , we put a stop too the scourge , the aspects are now mortal, all which didn't have much love for the legion/Sagaras.
    Seems to me that sofar we've actually done everything in our power to help the legions return , we are being played by them imo ^^
    Last edited by mmocffc62feb06; 2012-12-03 at 11:16 AM.

Ugh... Sorry, but of all the many similar threads we've had, this is the worse so far.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

id also like to mention that the titans are bad guys and obviously wont be helping us do anything.

odds are that there gonna take one look at our fleshy skin, alien organisms messing with the original azeroth habitat, and tons of other crap on our planet and say "reorigination must be ordered"

also we dont know if the titans even know about sargeras all we know for sure is that he hasnt come home yet and considering how big the universe is the titans are probably off fighting old gods in space on the other end of the universe while sargeras is wrecking things up
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552