Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    It seems that way though.
    The PTR is there to get all the bugs, and as it wasn't finished there are obviously bugs.

I'm a little peeved as until now we've just had Connelly, who while is a nice character isn't one of the main lore characters and as such hasn't gotten me on the edge of my seat playing through the story.

---------- Post added 2012-12-03 at 08:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MMOTotal View Post
    Better not be the case, Kosak would of said something like that (I hope)
    I doubt they'd admit to it sadly. Telling people that they rushed the patch and left bugs in one factions story would cause a bit of a shit storm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I didn't hit any thresholds. I'm still honored. I was honored when I did the quest you are currently doing. I don't even think the storyline is based on reputation, despite what Blizzard initially claimed. I think its just based on unlocking every 2-3 days like what Dave Kosak said on Twitter.
    Wouldn't that mean that the story must have progressed a little bit more? I think i only missed the dailies one day, else ive done them always, and i just landed on this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    I haven't gotten that open yet, just got the quest to go to Kun Lai as a grummle and steal things from Garrosh's camp
    So maybe it really is related to rep.

It's Alliance content.
    What did you expect?
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

2800 honored unlocks the next step.

im sitting at 2770 :P

I was able to do the quest earlier, seemed to work fine.

The trouble probably lies in the fact that the version of Dalraran you visit is actually its own special little instance, and that instance just wasn't working.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    I was able to do the quest earlier, seemed to work fine.

The trouble probably lies in the fact that the version of Dalraran you visit is actually its own special little instance, and that instance just wasn't working.

I wasn't able to do it today.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

It indeed does work, but it feels a bit underwhelming compared to the Horde's version of this same quest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    It indeed does work, but it feels a bit underwhelming compared to the Horde's version of this same quest.
    Hmm I heard it was quite good actually.
    The only problem I've heard is Jaina's initial attitude toward the Horde is a bit iffy. The destruction of Theramore seems to have pushed her further into neutrality than hostility even though I thought the opposite was supposed to be the case.
    At the same time I was slightly glad it hadn't pushed her into the deep end, yet at the same time the incident didn't seem to have any after effect on her which is what I thought they were aiming for.
    Last edited by Scummer; 2012-12-04 at 09:06 AM.