Deleted

Combo Point Addon

I saw in an arena match where a rogue got 5 combo points in flashed on his screen "5 combo Points"

Anyone know what addon does this or an addon that gives a clear indication that you have just got a combo point and mainly tells you when you have 5.

I know looking at your portrait isnt hard but if you can make it easier .... why not!!

Thanks

Flashing "5 combo points" is built in blizzard interface check your options besides I'd recommend claw as combo point addon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcyn View Post
    Flashing "5 combo points" is built in blizzard interface check your options besides I'd recommend claw as combo point addon.
    lol just found them - perfect - can you move where they appear at all? They are currently overlapping my frames.

I'll check the claw addon as well thanks for both of those.

Think its tied in with scrolling combat text. You can always try a different addon for CPs. Nug combo bar or combo points redux off curse. Both are solid addons. CPR is a little bit simplier tho. Im using slice commander but thats more of a pve addon.

Comergy needs to support anticipation!

I use NugCombo works well

10+ Year Old Account
    Using NugCombo here as well. It works great and tracks anticipation charges.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a sound trigger and textual notification in Mik's scrolling battle text, but I also use BasicComboPoints which is just an addon that displays your points as a numeral in varying sizes and colours (ie, 1 is white and small, 5 is red and big) next to my timer bars. I like the duplication of sound + number representation + big words above my toon.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Weak Auras can be configured to show combo points as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use MSBT and made the notification for 5 CP gigantic, and lower CPs larger than most other text (in another color), making all of my CP information stand out a lot.

Any configurable Battle Text will allow you to enlarge/change notifications for CP/anticipation/"special" events. You can even write new triggers for them pretty easily.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    Comergy needs to support anticipation!
    I use Comergy for the regular CP, and a TellMeWhen button right next to it that shows my Anticipation charges if there are any.
    (shows nothing when there are no charges)
    It works quite fine.

clcinfo - Pretty much the most impressive addon out there, I've yet to find something it's not capable of tracking or warning about.

Bear in mind, it's an addon for the fairly "advanced" user - by that I mean there is minimal user interface and to get anything to work, you're gonna need to know your lua syntax. Thankfully, someone has done all the work for us!

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/clcinfo_rogue - This addon will not function if you don't have the core: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/clctracker

That comes full of useful premade things in it, it even comes with a (quite good, I must say) predictive dps rotation built in.
    Last edited by Ryme; 2012-12-15 at 06:23 PM.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    I use UIM;Combopoint to have big combopoints a little big over the middle in the screen.
    Then i use RoguePowerBar slightly above the combopoints to track Anticipation, and to see the time on how long i've got left on them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use Combo Point Redux at the moment, and it is fail easy to set up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I also use CPR and MSBT. Although I was not aware that Blizzard had something built in to flash

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm using SliceAdmiral as I have had previous experience with it, however it doesn't track anticipation or revealing strike.
    If anyone knows of a solid addon that does what SliceAdmiral does + those two I would appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

10+ Year Old Account
    To the best of my knowledge, only WeakAuras and PowerAuras aand maybe TellMeWhen *should* be able to combine all of those functions. You're probably best off using a couple of trackers. To be fair with how simplistic rogues are, I find tracking Anticipation using either a single icon (part of the Auras function with a # attached) or just reading it off my MSBT CP/AP/cooldown stream not to be difficult at all.

Other options for sliceadmiral would be any addon that deals with buffs on yourself/debuffs on the enemy. Satrina's Buff Frames and Elkano's Buff Bars are the two I see tossed around the most (or just NTK).

10+ Year Old Account
    Combo Points Redux, simplier as hell and I love it for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugajak View Post
    To the best of my knowledge, only WeakAuras and PowerAuras aand maybe TellMeWhen *should* be able to combine all of those functions. You're probably best off using a couple of trackers. To be fair with how simplistic rogues are, I find tracking Anticipation using either a single icon (part of the Auras function with a # attached) or just reading it off my MSBT CP/AP/cooldown stream not to be difficult at all.

Other options for sliceadmiral would be any addon that deals with buffs on yourself/debuffs on the enemy. Satrina's Buff Frames and Elkano's Buff Bars are the two I see tossed around the most (or just NTK).
    Yeah I'm using NTK on all my toons and currently have it tracking my Anticipation and Revealing Strike(when I go combat). Was just hoping something combined it all into one. Thank you anyways.

Edit- Btw I'm on Turalyon as well, ally side though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16