Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Thumbs up Your Favorite WoW joke or emote

My all time faves are human males. There are two that just make me smile everytime I read them.

1) "So, I have this idea for a great movie. It's about two gnomes who find a bracelet of power, and they have to take it to the Burning Steppes and cast it into the Cauldron. They form the Brotherhood of the Bracelet. Along the way they're trailed by a murloc named Gottom, who's obsessed with the bracelet, and nine bracelet bogeymen. It could be a three-parter, called 'Ruler of the Bracelet'. The first part would be called 'The Brotherhood of the Bracelet', followed by 'A Couple of Towers', with the climactic ending called 'Hey, the King's Back!'"

2) "So, an orc walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder. The bartender says 'Hey, where'd you get that?' The parrot says Durotar. They've got them all over the place!' "

What is your favorite joke or emote in WoW?

My favourite is /tickle.

I tickle every Worgen I see.

Deleted
    "Yes they're real.. They're not mine, but they're real!"

Best joke ingame imo :P

Deleted
    "How many hunters does it take to change a lightbulb..."

"...shit loads of 'em, they suck at mele range!"

/pick
    or
    /flop

10+ Year Old Account
    The old Troll /joke about them killing Dwarves was pretty awesome and felt like it worked well with the whole idea of Horde vs Alliance sentiments. Sad that they did away with it...

"Thrall's balls they're EVERYWHERE! Argh!" , "Thrall's balls, I'm sick of fighting naga" Legionnaire Nazgrim (Vashj'ir)

Most of the dwarf jokes. I guess the one about the wardrobe malfunction would be my favorite.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH, thar's me hammer...

10+ Year Old Account
    Since my bro is working on GTA V atm il have to add a personal love for the goblin emote "GTL friend,gambling,tinkering, laundry!"

---------- Post added 2012-12-03 at 04:30 PM ----------

Oh i just remember the one i use in pubs aswell as the dwarfs "Im a social drinker,when my friends tell me they are having a drink i reply "oh social i" "

Deleted
    The old troll one that got removed: " I kill 2 dwarves in the morning, I kill 2 dwarves in the night. I kill 2 dwarves in the afternoon en then I feel alright. I kill 2 dwarves in times of peace I kill 2 in times of war, I kill 2 dwarves before I kill 2 dwarves and then I kill some more."

Thats it as far as my memory goes

"Roses are gray, violets are gray, I'm dead and colourblind"

I litterally lol'd first time I heard that.
    Minions... servants... soldiers of the cold dark! Obey the call of Kel'Thuzad!
    *chills*

10+ Year Old Account
    THe new priest ability confess delivers some of the best jokes really, I'm envious of priests now

10+ Year Old Account
    "I heard if you cut off an extremity, it will regenerate a little bigger.. don't believe it"

Classic.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    "I got a shrunken head. Just got outta da pool!"

As far as non-scripted, my favorite has always been: "What do Noobs and rogues have in common? They both pick locks!"

Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    As far as non-scripted, my favorite has always been: "What do Noobs and rogues have in common? They both pick locks!"
    I lol'd so hard!

"Stop and ask for directions, I said. But nooooooo~. 'It's inter-dimensional', he says. 'What can go wrong?' " -Draenei female.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goblin /flirt = "How much?"
    Goblin /charge = "For money and... beachfront property!"

Cracks me up everytime! XD

Deleted
    male undead /laugh

10+ Year Old Account
    "Okay, for mating ritual, we will need four... No, five sheep, one gnome, and Staff of Domination. Put gnome in bag, beat bag with staff, and meet me after gnome is tenderized."

Shame they never went live with that...

"Us undead girls really know how to have a good time, because after all, what's the worst thing that could happen?"