Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Some old non-game joke: How many rogues you need to kill paladin? Two, first attacks him and second waits him in the inn.

Not really a joke, but years ago when i was playing a hunter and we were fleeing away from raid boss or something and it caught my party member allowing me to survive, i commented that "women, children and hunters first!"

"Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP2iypbkk9A

I Kill Two Dwarves is definately one of the best.

Deleted
    Gnome /roar is a joke within itself !

10+ Year Old Account
    "So, I have this idea for a great movie. It's about two gnomes who find a bracelet of power, and they have to take it to the Burning Steppes and cast it into the Cauldron. They form the Brotherhood of the Bracelet. Along the way they're trailed by a murloc named Gottom, who's obsessed with the bracelet, and nine bracelet bogeymen. It could be a three-parter, called 'Ruler of the Bracelet'. The first part would be called 'The Brotherhood of the Bracelet', followed by 'A Couple of Towers', with the climactic ending called 'Hey, the King's Back!'"

Love it.

I also like the Pandaren one:

"Teach a man to fish, and he is fed for a day, uh no, uh.. He is fed, I.. I messed it up, but we just make this stuff up anyway. "

Also, though it isn't actually a joke, I like the "not a bag one" from the pandaren as well.

"That does not even look like a bag, did you look inside it? No. I couldn't ask you to even look inside it. Take three seconds... And actually spend some effort to look inside and you would know... that it was NOT a bag. *sigh* You disappoint me...

I must be alone."
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.