Thread: Sha Of Fear

10+ Year Old Account

Sha Of Fear

Man I'm really sick about that add mechanics.
    How to dodge those goddamn shots?
    He shoots randomly or what?

P.S.: Yeye, I'm just a fkin noob who has only 15/16 normal.

on hardmode there's actually an arrow that tells you where the spray starts. Helps you orient yourself to the patterns above. The arrow isn't there on normal so I imagine that's just blizzard saying the spray doesn't matter. In normal as long as you don't move around a lot you shouldn't get shot more than once or twice per dreadspray. Easily healable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Question about adds on the Sha platform, DPS should focus on 1 add or spread on two?

Bloodfire: We just mark left as green and right as blue, and we have someone say "lets go green" etc, and we all go at the same time to one. We have found that to work out better than splitting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rullis View Post
    Bloodfire: We just mark left as green and right as blue, and we have someone say "lets go green" etc, and we all go at the same time to one. We have found that to work out better than splitting.
    K thx, will try to do so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodfire View Post
    Question about adds on the Sha platform, DPS should focus on 1 add or spread on two?
    better tactic is to ignore them for the whole time. It will make this fight much shorter (~8min)

Deleted
    i killed it first time with this tactic after ~9 pulls where 6,7,8 were wipes on <7%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyleight View Post
    i killed it first time with this tactic after ~9 pulls where 6,7,8 were wipes on <7%.
    So u just ran away from tha bolts?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodfire View Post
    So u just ran away from tha bolts?
    yes , all dps stay out of the light cone and healer inside (it's easier for him to heal). Run to cone only when breath of fear appear

We burned the archer platform buff on the adds, then had DPS sit on the boss until we got him to around 20%. Then we ignored adds.

check out my video from a brewmaster POV, maybe it can help? I was trying to figure out the pattern tanking / doing the fight for the first time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIUr5SB-ugw

hope this can help.