Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tides View Post
    Yeah, because people only kill stuff to get points on wowprogress, not to get heroic elite loot.

Not everyone is all about ranking and wowprogress. Try having fun with your guild and killing something that's challenging
    I don't think the top world guilds care who has how much loot. They care which is #1 -_-;

being better geared helps with the next teir of content when it comes out.

Deleted
    After the race ended with sha hc not many ppl in hc guilds want to spend extensive times raiding to achieve largely meaningless world first.
    If it was easier then maybe but it's prob off tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by Gondlem View Post
    Nobody has killed it because it doesn't offer wowprogress points, simple as that.
    Plenty of people have killed it. I guess if you didn't then it means no one did? I don't know where you get your information from. It's not some crazy feat like I said we killed it but not Sha on heroic so goes to show the lvl of difficulty. I'm sure method paragon etc. have killed it also but didn't think it worth even mentioning?

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 01:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    I don't think the top world guilds care who has how much loot. They care which is #1 -_-;
    Once progress is achieved the rest of the tier is for GEARING.

Deleted
    than link that you have killed it

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Inb4 he links his 516 loot when it was bugged and rewarding it for Normal Elite kills.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Plenty of people have killed it. I guess if you didn't then it means no one did? I don't know where you get your information from. It's not some crazy feat like I said we killed it but not Sha on heroic so goes to show the lvl of difficulty. I'm sure method paragon etc. have killed it also but didn't think it worth even mentioning?

no, no they haven't.

Go on then, link us anyone in the world with the achievement for Protectors of the Endless Heroic Elite Mode. Shouldn't be too hard to find someone in top guilds with it...
    You can't? Well, then let me explain it to you why. Cos no one did it yet since dps and healing requirements are through the roof. Fight is meant to be done in BiS gear with bunch of valor upgrades on top of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radalek View Post
    Go on then, link us anyone in the world with the achievement for Protectors of the Endless Heroic Elite Mode. Shouldn't be too hard to find someone in top guilds with it...
    Does that achievement even exist?

Quote Originally Posted by Ysen View Post
    I don't think so, but you can just look at the gear that dropped on the guild armory

Quote Originally Posted by Ysen View Post
    There is no achievement and any gear will be written off as exploited during first week. There was also a bug where you could do elite mode in LFR.

There is no achievement and any gear will be written off as exploited during first week. There was also a bug where you could do elite mode in LFR.
    still not linking.
    can easily tell when the loot drops so idk what you're talking about.
    no one has done it yet.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    All you have to do is tell us what guild you're in.. We can see if any 516 loot was obtained after the first day of the patch. Unless you're going to claim that you killed heroic elite the first day but did not kill it this week?

Quote Originally Posted by Tides View Post
    Yeah, because people only kill stuff to get points on wowprogress, not to get heroic elite loot.

Not everyone is all about ranking and wowprogress. Try having fun with your guild and killing something that's challenging
    Well honestly, most of the guilds that are in a position to work on this right now do only care about the progression race. Anyway that's the answer to the question. Top guilds that would usually persue world firsts aren't racing for this particular encounter, or at least not all of them, because it isn't tracked on wowprogress and doesn't impact rankings.

People will of course kill it eventually and farm it for BiS loot, but there's no rush. Not trying to argue that people shouldn't do it or whatever, but that's why the WF guilds took this week off and just did farm instead of rushing for it.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    still not linking.
    can easily tell when the loot drops so idk what you're talking about.
    no one has done it yet.
    Why are you still pestering the guy about linking his character or whatever? It's pretty obvious he's not done Heroic Elite like he claims so just let it slide.

Aveline's amazing work!

15+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure that says heroic elite I have seen 5-10 people with the heroic elite stuff you just gotta look around on the armory yourself insted of having a website track it.And as for people saying highend guild ignoring it there were a few guilds whos first heroic kills were done the "elite way"
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...urger/advanced
    Last edited by Firatha; 2012-12-04 at 06:01 AM.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Firatha View Post
    Pretty sure that says heroic elite I have seen 5-10 people with the heroic elite stuff you just gotta look around on the armory yourself insted of having a website track it.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...urger/advanced
    The achievement for his heroic protectors kill was after the looting of the weapon according to recent activity. Try again.

It was possible for a day or two to get heroic elite gear from using a coin and getting lucky when doing normal mode elite until it was hotfixed.

u mean geting heroic elite item by killing normal elite boss then winning it by coin???

not sure why you are trying so hard tbh >_>
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Quote Originally Posted by Firatha View Post
    there were a few guilds whos first heroic kills were done the "elite way"
    It should be really easy to find a video of a kill then, please link when you get a chance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    u mean geting heroic elite item by killing normal elite boss then winning it by coin???

not sure why you are trying so hard tbh >_>
    He's not trying hard, it's true. ^^"
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.