Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadde111 View Post
    Well done to the chinese guys! Even thought they got 8 ilvls higher gear.

The screenshot on the front page shows that only 2 people were still alive when they killed it, a mage and shaman, pretty tight even with the difference in gear.
    I believe the bosses are tuned to have more health and deal more damage as a result of the higher item level.

Deleted

The screenshot on the front page shows that only 2 people were still alive when they killed it, a mage and shaman, pretty tight even with the difference in gear.
    Their bosses are also doing 8% more dmg and have 8% more health

Not sure why they'd nerf elite Protectors of the Endless tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Claeshj View Post
    Their bosses are also doing 8% more dmg and have 8% more health
    But they get to farm 10 and 25 man.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ishyhunt View Post
    difference in gear doesn't matter since encounters are also tuned to match their higher ilvl.
    Quote Originally Posted by whathump View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Claeshj View Post
    Ahh, dident know, my bad! Even more impressesive!

Imo they should not nerf it, i like the fact that there is something to reach for even when in top guilds. Like any other new raidtier felt like in vanilla (last time i raided and had that "feeling") something like horsemen. But i would also like to go back to where there are no doungen journal and such and where you'd have to figure the bosses abilities out as you go, many dissagree.

Deleted
    I was still waiting on that vid from the guy who said he killed it a few pages back... LOL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whabam View Post
    I was still waiting on that vid from the guy who said he killed it a few pages back... LOL
    You were even more foolish for waiting then he was for thinking that he had killed it. :P

The bosses also so 8% more damage and have 8% more health, meaning, elite is much harder in China, and I doubt 8ilvl higher gear equals it out.

---------- Post added 2012-12-18 at 12:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by HamSandwichFace View Post

It was insanely stupid tbh, but youre kinda right, it was too early. Imo nerf it 2 or 3 weeks before 5.2
    Pawzz, ArenaJunkies

Quote Originally Posted by HamSandwichFace View Post
    Because the boss was nearly impossible to kill, even in BiS T14HM full upgraded?
    In 10HM, you needed at least 300k hps during the whole p3, just to outheal the dot.

It doesn't matter, they get better gear and more gear (10 and 25 are seperated). The bosses might do more damage and have more health, but in the end it's simply not the same encounter anymore, so it can't be compared to the eu/us version.

It's a bit like the 10 vs 25 debate, it's just not really the same race.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing how 10 man gear is vastly inferior for them, it's hardly "better and more gear".

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Seeing how 10 man gear is vastly inferior for them, it's hardly "better and more gear".
    It is though. They get a lot more shots at weapon and trinket upgrades for example, as well as 4 set bonuses for alts that may be used. Even though the 10 man loot is 8 ilvls lower it does make a significant difference.

Not saying their version is easier or harder, just pointless to compare to US/EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Senen View Post
    Because the boss was nearly impossible to kill, even in BiS T14HM full upgraded?
    In 10HM, you needed at least 300k hps during the whole p3, just to outheal the dot.
    So? The fight was supposed to be hard. The Chinese guild in question had a 6% wipe. That's "close". The fight offers the best loot in the game, it should be the hardest fight - by a large mile. I know it was insanely stupid, but please, so was M'uru and Kil'jaeden, so was the first iteration of heroic Vizier but guilds still per persevered and crashed their heads into the fight.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is that video still rendering?

Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    But they get to farm 10 and 25 man.
    10man doesn't have the 8 ilevel increase so 10man is fairly useless by now, unless you got really RNG'ed in a 25 man.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/akoq0...e/?s=125&e=588

why does this wol not show their elite kill? Almost the same people, on the 18th but they do not kill koalan last?

I'm not trying to say their kill wasn't right, just trying to find out where the logs are!
    Last edited by Justwait; 2012-12-18 at 02:58 PM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    For the same reason it shows all other kills as normal - ToeS Heroic is not properly recognized by WoL yet.

Or maybe it's all a conspiracy and you have uncovered their evil plan of World(progress) domination.

I'll let you decide which one of those is more likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Justwait View Post

why does this wol not show their elite kill? Almost the same people, on the 18th but they do not kill koalan last?

I'm not trying to say their kill wasn't right, just trying to find out where the logs are!
    yes its the same people but only partially. If you look at the screen shot on the front page, there were 5 mages, WoL only records 4. Also there were 3 druids, and 5 priests to add to that in the top 13. if you look at WoL it shows 2 pallies, a lock, and 2 DKs. Its obviously not the same kill. Its probably bugged.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    10man doesn't have the 8 ilevel increase so 10man is fairly useless by now, unless you got really RNG'ed in a 25 man.
    It isn't useless, its more gear. They have more chances for getting their tier for set bonuses as well as other gear. Overall they have the ability to get their ilvl higher, faster than any NA/EU guild just because they have access to more lockouts.

We tried it for the first time since ToES was released tonight.

4 pulls->Dead.

Fight's still pretty rough, especially at the end, but the nerf was a bit much.