Five Stages of Grief

Denial — "I feel fine."; "This can't be happening, not to me."; "My Fire Mage will be OP once more."

Anger — "Why me? It's not fair!"; "How can this happen to me?"; '"Who is to blame?"

Bargaining — "I'll do anything for a few more years."; "I will give my wow gold savings if..."

Depression — "I'm so sad, why bother with anything?"; "I'm going to quit wow"; "I miss my OP Fire mage, why go on?"

Acceptance — "It's going to be okay."; "I can't fight it, "hey, Arcane is looking pretty good."

I really hope Blizzard takes a hard look at fire mages and makes additional adjustments, but if they don't? I still will enjoy playing wow, being with friends and downing bosses.

P.S. Don't pm me about giving up my gold...not gonna happen.

go from OP to normal, and try to complain, my spec has never been #1, lets all here it for frost ok.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Try being an Elemental Shaman, same procedure as last expansion Mr. Ghostcrawler?

This thread, is pure troll bait.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    go from OP to normal, and try to complain, my spec has never been #1, lets all here it for frost ok.
    Please stop doing this in every thread, we know you like Frost and have played it in every patch but this is as annoying as ZomgDPS derailing every topic into how much he hates Lhivera.

Quote Originally Posted by voltaa View Post
    This thread, is pure troll bait.
    Actually, I was trying to point out (with a little humor) that the recent Hotfix was/is not the end of the world, but alas you are probably correct.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Try being a shaman in general ;-)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Try being an Elemental Shaman, same procedure as last expansion Mr. Ghostcrawler?
    Or a Retribution Paladin (sure, it's my offspec, but still...)

OT: You needed a nerf, that's fore sure. However, I don't know how it looks now as I stopped playing right before 5.1 (might or might not be just a break)...
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

10+ Year Old Account
    I tend to agree with Voltaa which is why I'll be locking the thread down. No point in starting yet another thread where people can come flame eachother or bash Mages.