Deleted

Wink whats your opinion on paper mario: sticker star?

hellow fellows,

i have a qeustion regarding ppm: sticker star

i am a big fan of the paper mario series. i like the combat, style and story( of ttyd and ppmwii).
    but ive heard allot of bad things about sticker star that there is no reason to fight etc.
    and i wonder the game doesn,t feature partners anymore and they were the most fun because they each had a small story of their own.
    so is there still allot of funny jokes like the ones in ttyd (like the one were the pirate tell his evil plan and then says that if i tell it to mario he will kill me lol)

so i would like your opinion/review on sticker star to see if im interested

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...t=sticker+star
    We've mentioned it already in a few threads. Skelington would say it's still worth getting if you can get it at a cheaper price, but either way, don't expect anything close to as good as the previous games.

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's definitely the weakest entry in the series. It's not bad, but don't go in expecting the same experience as the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Brightamethyst View Post
    It's definitely the weakest entry in the series. It's not bad, but don't go in expecting the same experience as the others.
    is it worse than super paper mario? I hated that game I loved the other two though
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc-...A-wvKAaFacq_gA
    Check out my youtube channel for WoW lore videos and more!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxtroll55 View Post
    is it worse than super paper mario? I hated that game I loved the other two though
    Blasphemy! Super Paper Mario still rocked!!

Dear its the weaker series. Any how, i am very eager to find a new one which can provide the satisfaction to all the lovers of paper Mario. I hope we will get it soon.I love the sticker start and i have got some of it's sticker from a company and i have stuck these on the rear window of my car. These look awesome.
    Last edited by pamelasadie; 2013-01-22 at 02:51 PM.

Worse Mario game i have ever seen.

No we cant say it worse but there is surely some deficiencies in it. Which should be improved.