Thread: Is Veigar good?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    He is easy to shut down, But god dammit he is very annoying. If you can master the stun-insta death combo then you'll do alright normal queue.
    But if you start going ranked games people may suggest you to play somebody else just because he is a risky choice.

Played him once, Been destroyed by him so many times. I hate him! DEATH2Veigar!

In normals / ranked hes as good as you are as a player. Everything can be good in soloq etc.. Player skill matters the most there but on a professional level counterpicking is a big part , if you get countered you are fucked since ur both super players. Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Excellent View Post
    Steal any bicycles today SunBakedDuck?

Deleted
    Veigar is very good counter mid.

Deleted
    You can just take cleanse and farm him like he really was just a promoted caster minion.

I'm not really fan of infinite scaling champions, as they reward bad play on enemy side rather than good play on my side.

I picked up the Bad Santa Veigar skin the other day, and since have only played one game where I wasn't Veigar because I love the skin so much. He isn't very competitively played because of his glass cannon status, but man is he fun. He was the very first champion I ever played, and I put him to the side until level 30 so I could wait and get better before I would truly play him (bit of a silly thing to do, but I like traditions) and do him the honor that in my opinion he deserves. =D
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclejesse
    I'm not very nice and think I will stay away from the forums for a week to calm down
    (Note: This post might have been edited by Boubouille)
    My characters Bintah and Alicia