Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    And i was about to start doing pvp on my demo lock... shit.

Considering people were quite literally getting one-shot by it during Blizzard's own Battle.Net arena Championship, it really isn't surprising. No sympathy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalPizza View Post
    And i was about to start doing pvp on my demo lock... shit.
    Be happy that you didnt spend days gearing and lots of golds for gems and enchants just to see blizzard annihilate your class.

Pathetic piece of shit people that works on class balance. Thats nothing new though...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Be happy that you didnt spend days gearing and lots of golds for gems and enchants just to see blizzard annihilate your class.
    Yeah, i guess... but i'm still bored and don't know what to do now, destro can be funny in bg but in arena, this just suxx.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalPizza View Post
    Yeah, i guess... but i'm still bored and don't know what to do now, destro can be funny in bg but in arena, this just suxx.
    Warlocks has no spec anymore for competitive pvp. Dont even bother with warlock until they fix the damage theyve done.

Go roll a mage. That class will always be overpowered no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by MordorFires View Post
    Wonder how much it'll hurt PvE AoE.
    Not at all. On Wind Lord, you MIGHT get a chance to cast it and have it not be a dps loss because of the MASSIVE Fury cost, but pre-nerf, Immo Aura was more damage and a better use of the Fury. Double stacking HoG with Meta weaving for the travel time buff was always more dps.

Deleted
    In pve we don't care about chaos wave, we use hand of gul'dan instead, with the dot it's more powerfull than chaos wave and cost only mana.

10+ Year Old Account
    33% without any compensation anywhere is just stupid. Don't like this at all, Chaos Wave had a nich role in PVE that we are now totally without. And don't even mention PvP. I hope we can get a full list of hot fixes soonish, cause I'm VERY curious what else they changed to make sure we're not the only gimped class in PvP.

So much burst has no place in the game.

The game is not fun when you can kill someone in 3 seconds.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    33% without any compensation anywhere is just stupid. Don't like this at all, Chaos Wave had a nich role in PVE that we are now totally without. And don't even mention PvP. I hope we can get a full list of hot fixes soonish, cause I'm VERY curious what else they changed to make sure we're not the only gimped class in PvP.
    It's not even viable in arena anymore haha like the aura nerf and chaos wave pretty much ripped it in half; Either you go destro or none at all. Affliction in pvp isn't fixed / bad.com

Quote Originally Posted by MaxJr View Post
    demo is still the best spec but does way less dmg than it did before
    Actually its not even best spec anymore, aff/destro are better now, and imagine how sad that is. Sad because how shit they are at higher rating.

Don't be expecting a full revamp. People are also saying they've nerfed CB too, and I haven't heard about any other class getting nerfed. Looks like yet another normal day, Locks getting nerfed while Wars and Mages are doing more damage and staying the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Crashdummy View Post
    So much burst has no place in the game.

The game is not fun when you can kill someone in 3 seconds.
    so we should get rid of that burst but still let healers full heal someone in 3 seconds. See the problem?
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

When it comes to raiding Chaos Wave was very rarely used so I see no reason to complain. You'll still be able to rape your lvl 90 400k health mobs with it.

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Go roll a mage. That class will always be overpowered no matter what.
    So sad, but unfortunately true. No matter how hard peopel cry for mage fixes, they usually get something minor changed and frost burst left almost untouched.

Deleted
    A balanced game is better for everyone and this issue had to be adressed. How can people even acting suprised?

Deleted
    CB was nerfed at the 5.1 with GoSac, before it was something like +25% damage and now it's a stupid 3sec dot.

Please don't tell me they nerfed it again...

Quote Originally Posted by Nekrosislol View Post
    so we should get rid of that burst but still let healers full heal someone in 3 seconds. See the problem?

Not really, healers will go oom if they keep full healing people. Fast heals costs a lto of mana, and long heals should never be casted against a good team.

Healing was already nerfed, when the matches are decided in seconds you have a problem.

Again, killing someone in 3 seconds should have never happened by any class, ever. I am amazed at how many times Blizzard makes this same mistake.

Everyone knew this was going to happen, just like Warriors knew they were going to be nerfed before Blizzard said any word at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreeb View Post
    A balanced game is better for everyone and this issue had to be adressed. How can people even acting suprised?
    This game is far from balanced and the annihilation of demonology just made the game more boring instead of more balanced.

Alright, glad to see Blizzard taking pvp balance a bit more aggressively than making us wait for major version patches, as we had to with warrior tyranny.

Several of our losses this week were to mediocre warlock teams and involved this silly move, so hooray for needed nerfs.