Deleted

upgrading T1, will your T2 get the upgrade too?

if i uograde my t1 weapon and later in the season get my t2, will i have to upgrade the t2 again or will it recieve the upgrade from the t1?

thanks

When a piece of gear is used as currency, all upgrades applied to that gear will transfer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Get real bro, if walkers bite Daryl, they become Daryl's.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by furriusmurrius View Post
    When a piece of gear is used as currency, all upgrades applied to that gear will transfer.
    gems and enchants dont, are you telling me upgrades do?

what, you can exchange for t12 elite and still recive the upgrade bouns? OP.

Deleted
    I think there was a blue post that confirmed that they do transfer....
    It would be pretty stupid if it didnt.

Quote Originally Posted by TommmyBoy View Post
    I think there was a blue post that confirmed that they do transfer....
    It would be pretty stupid if it didnt.
    why would it be stupid? its a new item. gems/enchant/reforge don't transfer.

and if i find a heroic version of a raid item i need to reupgrade it to. so no its not that stupid if it was..

lazy pvpers

Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post

and if i find a heroic version of a raid item i need to reupgrade it to. so no its not that stupid if it was..

lazy pvpers
    Cute. Stop comparing apples and oranges, when you clearly have no clue.

Deleted
    Yeah it will receive the upgrade if used as currency, there was a blue post saying that 1-2 days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Nigeldruid View Post
    Cute. Stop comparing apples and oranges, when you clearly have no clue.
    instead of making a clueless post your self. atleast tell me where i have no clue. because atm you just made a fool of your self because you got no clue yourself to.

lazy pvpers
    Your point would be valid if PVPers could loot BiS weapons from dead godcomps.
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

Deleted

lazy pvpers
    well it takes about half a year (depending on your rating and cap limit) to upgrade all items.
    So it would be pretty hard to have up to date gear fully upgraded.

10+ Year Old Account

lazy pvpers
    The difference is that you don't have to pay VP to get your heroic raid item.
    They need to pay CP to get their heroic item.

Deleted
    well it takes about half a year (depending on your rating and cap limit) to upgrade all items.
    It's exactly the same for raiders. I don't see why not. First you got your set of 489/496 items, adn eventually you upgrade them all with hc versions. Just like arena tiers work.

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 01:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Yea, they don't have to sit through hours of raids to get the items. They just do quick arenas and buy the item.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ituhippi View Post
    Yea, they don't have to sit through hours of raids to get the items. They just do quick arenas and buy the item.
    After grinding weeks and weeks worth of points to be able to.

Quote Originally Posted by Dcruize View Post
    Your point would be valid if PVPers could loot BiS weapons from dead godcomps.
    well compair cp with vp cap and you have your awnser.

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 12:58 PM ----------

and most raiders can just go world first heroic boss kills and upgrade only there top gear right?

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 12:59 PM ----------

and we will need to kill bosses to have a change to get the item. you could just kill people and get 1 item every week. with a 2800 cp cap.

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 01:04 PM ----------

After grinding weeks and weeks worth of points to be able to.
    weeks and weeks of grindind? 1 match gives around 250 cp. so around 10 match for the the 2250 chest pieces. a raider could go on weeks with out a upgrade.
    unless you are loyal to your guild. and they give you prio on everyting
    Last edited by loki504; 2012-12-04 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Serenia View Post
    Yeah it will receive the upgrade if used as currency, there was a blue post saying that 1-2 days ago.
    What about tier 14? I have hands and Shoulders and 2.5k valor i need to upgrade something.

well compair cp with vp cap and you have your awnser.

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 12:58 PM ----------

and most raiders can just go world first heroic boss kills and upgrade only there top gear right?

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 12:59 PM ----------

and we will need to kill bosses to have a change to get the item. you could just kill people and get 1 item every week. with a 2800 cp cap.

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 01:04 PM ----------

weeks and weeks of grindind? 1 match gives around 250 cp. so around 10 match for the the 2250 chest pieces. a raider could go on weeks with out a upgrade.
    unless you are loyal to your guild. and they give you prio on everyting
    As others have said: You loot items, and buy things with vp. Pvp pieces just come from CP. So spending 3500 on a T2 weapon( after spending 3500 on the first), after earning 16k cp that season ontop of getting 2.2k makes not having to upgrade it 4 times very reasonable. Considering we have to buy every piece of malv gear, and also spend the points upgrading them twice, getting all the gear and points is a long process.
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Life Lesson #1 - People are terrible.

Don't let it get to you. It'll only spoil your own personal enjoyment if you do.

Deleted
    cann all pve people pls leave my thread? i asked a simple question and got my answer, why do others feel the need to discuss some pve bullshit? when looking for my answer i have no interest in reading through this shit.