Thread: Darius nubs

Darius nubs

Can you please all go sit the fuck down? Whether they're on my team or not (and they're in every single fucking game) they always talk trash and think they're the shit. It's like me driving a monster truck in a demolition derby against a honda civic and saying "LOL I PWNED U NUB"

For some reason I have a strong feeling that these are the same tards that played Trynd before his nerf and currently play Olaf as well ("Lol I build 100% tank but do more dps than our carry derp derp I'm good").

Seriously, if you're going to play Darius don't open your mouth unless to say "good fight", "nice one" or any variant of that other wise you are making the biggest ass clown out of yourself.

p.s. Enjoy your circle jerk fest before he gets nerfed

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Julian View Post
    Seriously, if you're going to play Darius don't open your mouth unless to say "good fight", "nice one" or any variant of that other wise you are making the biggest ass clown out of yourself.
    This is so ironic.

10+ Year Old Account
    The same boastful behavior can be seen with Xin Zhao and Master Yi players too.

I also find annoying the part where a Darius player makes every attempt to use their ult to get every kill, even if the target was going to die without his help. He ends up with a 1X/X/0 score and says that "I'M CARRYING NUBS", and also says that his team is too heavy to carry if they lose the game.

And no, I'm not one of "those" Darius players, as I use him in the jungle and try not to go crazy with the R button on enemies.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    As Farolok said, there is the vent thread

Locking this thread.