Deleted

"History repeats itself" - a fan made 5.1 trailer

Since there was no official trailer for this patch, instead of sulking I decided to make my own! :P I know it might seem quite amateurish since it's like my first video ever, but I'd still like to know what you think.

As Blizzard reused the music from WCIII intro cinematic in their 5.1 cutscenes, I took it a bit further and used the dialogue too. Just imagine it's, say, Wrathion narrating. I think it rather fits the current time too. :P

I assume we will be seeing less cinematics released with content patches as now it seems they like to do in game cutscenes to convey the story. We probably will still have them but only for major raid patches.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should have left it with no trailer. That video sucked, the whole patch is now ruined for me.

While I can't say it was extremely well done taking what was just sitting there and lining it up with the other cinematic's choreography was kind of nice. (Would have made a lot of sense to have a transparent overlay of Wrathion's warning about the Burning Legion come in during the last few seconds.)
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    Hide your mouse cursor next time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RecklessMil View Post
    As Blizzard reused the music from WCIII intro cinematic in their 5.1 cutscenes, I took it a bit further and used the dialogue too. Just imagine it's, say, Wrathion narrating. I think it rather fits the current time too. :P
    Just so people have a idea of the original

Sig by Safhira