Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Predictions on The Black Prince

What do you think you will get once you finish all the chapters for the black prince chapters, perhaps a new weapon or...?

Well, this is a 4+ part questline for a legendary so I expect to get a legendary weapon.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Well I don't know if I understand the whole Black Prince thing fully... but he seems to be busy with something that concerns the next xpac and is preparing us for that. He wants us to be equipped for that major threat.

Getting a legendary which expires whith the next xpac doesn't fit this scene, in my opinion.
    The news is clear, all classes/specs are getting a legendary.... but what kind of, is for me still an open question.

You will get the strongest, biggest, best wep ever in world of warcraft, you know, untill you next expansion where it will be replaced by a green
    IGN Joe FC: 1908 - 0405 - 5213

Quote Originally Posted by dracco4heads View Post
    You will get the strongest, biggest, best wep ever in world of warcraft, you know, untill you next expansion where it will be replaced by a green
    That would make sense if the Black Prince was limited to event in MoP.
    But he is showing stuff, as it looks and is speculated, for the next xpac. Therefor I assume he is preparing us for that......
    If we loose everything he gives us going into the next xpac, what is the use then?

Deleted
    I think we will craft our legendary in 5.2. There is a lot of speculation about Thunder King being the end boss of T15 and I believe that too. And what would be better than parts of the Thunder King's weaponry to make a legendary for ourselfs? And then 5.3 would be a further weapon upgrade I guess. What's concerning me the most is if there are going to be more sha touched weapons or if the only weapons we will use this expansion will be the t14 ones since, if they become legendaries in 5.2 that would remove any reason of adding additional raid weapon drops for any class. Honestly this is confusing as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Serenia View Post
    I think we will craft our legendary in 5.2. There is a lot of speculation about Thunder King being the end boss of T15 and I believe that too. And what would be better than parts of the Thunder King's weaponry to make a legendary for ourselfs? And then 5.3 would be a further weapon upgrade I guess. What's concerning me the most is if there are going to be more sha touched weapons or if the only weapons we will use this expansion will be the t14 ones since, if they become legendaries in 5.2 that would remove any reason of adding additional raid weapon drops for any class. Honestly this is confusing as hell.
    I bet there are no other sha touched weapons, which forces guilds to farm the older instances and whatnot for gear.

Deleted
    If he's preparing us for the next x-pac, the legendaries will most likely be of use for that x-pac too, so maybe the stats/ilvl of the 'finished' legendary will be high.

The way the legendary quests are progressing... are we only going to see 1 legendary in this expansion?

We usually get 2 so is it going to be Gem + Weapon?

10+ Year Old Account
    The party benevolent, partly scheming ruler of azeroth.
    #boycottchina

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    always such a good feeling
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

I grow tired of suddenly so many characters seeing future, is this the way Blizzard is spoiling us?

that feel when shadowmourne has less dps than a questing trash drop.

I hope the Black Prince will in fact turn into first real badass villian in WoW. You know, no demon/oldgod/sha corruption. Simple evil plan that may lead into the standard "destruction of whole Azeroth".

To be honest, this guy has something strange about him, something mysterious. What is he really trying to accomplish? Right now he helped us to protect Pandaria in 5.0 (why did he really get there, what is he looking for?), and after that, in 5.1, he declares that he wants your side to win the war. He says it to both sides tho, and helps them both to destroy each other. Really, his quests for horde are "kill allys and the big ally in the keep", his quests for alliance are "kill horde and big horde in the keep". This one is creepy. Is he trying to stop the war, or maybe turn this whole thing into carnage, that may stop only when there are no more pawns left?

So badass And he is uncorrupted, he would do it just because he is evil.

Choice of weapons.

Legendary SHIELD WALL OF AWESOMENESS FOR ME PLX K THNX
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    he would do it just because he is evil.
    Some men just want to watch the world burn.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest I´d like to see weapons similar to vendorstrike from MC and Onyxia 2.0 or Benediction. Weapons that drop as one item but can turn into another if you need it to. Would be great for all classes who can do more than 1 thing. Pure dps classes shouldn´t have much to complain about since we´ve had shots at snowflake legendaries over the past few expansions

I have this feeling that he is in fact a villain and he´s working alongside the Lich King (Bolvar). I agree with other posters that he is uncorrupted but definately pure evil. You could tell right away during the dagger quests that he had something on a much larger scale up his sleeve.
    Last edited by Protonet; 2012-12-04 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    The party benevolent, partly scheming ruler of azeroth.
    he's basically medivh 2.0

they basically copy/pasted his whole story

Deleted
    Not that i raid or anything but i think he is preparing us (you) to unite for next xpac. So you are getting legendary weapon for uniting alliance and horde for chance to stand against Legion. Legendary Ugly Weapon of Garrosh Slaying for Better Future. Or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    I grow tired of suddenly so many characters seeing future, is this the way Blizzard is spoiling us?
    He's seeing the future? I didn't think you had to have that ability in order to come to the conclusion that the Burning Legion's going to come back one day. That's just obvious.