Look at my logs and help me figure it out (mistweaver)

So I feel like I am under performing and with us starting on heroics soon I have no idea what I need to do to improve my hps it feels very low if you guys can look at any of my logs and help me out I would love the suggestions

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/k...yze/hd/source/

On these I healed Stone Guard, Feng, and Will

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/0...=10054&e=10710

On these logs I healed all of MV

also here is my Armory any tips there are appreciated.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arona/advanced

As for reforging, etc I have The shaman 5% haste buff most nights and I am favoring Crit > Mastery since this is a ten man setting with some a couple people who prob still avoid the orbs like the plague I bet.
    Shhh im typing this to u on my i phone on the toilet at work

Deleted
    imo it seems all of your healers are low on healing. As far as i know RM and uplift isnt the best way to go in a 10m enviroment. most of the time u are to far apart for u to get any stacks up and if u do manage to spread it around it will most likly fall off before u get the uplift off and to have RM up most of the time is gonna be VERY hard. before "the big nerf" i saw alot of 25 man Monks using RM+uplift combo but now most of them have switched. i would recomend Fistweaving for 10 man

First of all, I think using 3 healers in MSV nhc is redundant if you want to start heroics soon. 2 Healers should be sufficient. The only fight that, depending on what combination and how people move, still justifies 3 healers is stone guards and in that fight you seemed to be doing okay. You probably had quite a lot of mana at the end of the fight didn´t you? I mean the hps per encounter are usually always the same, since bosses hit for the same amounts and if you have the same setup, people usually screw up about the same as they always do. So when you get better gear the hps required for the encounter gets less, rather than more, resulting in less hps you will do, especially if you´re still doing it with 3 healers. Other than that I don´t use "eminence" that much, especially in the Stone Guard encounter (if you´re fistweaving). Keep ReM and Expel Harm on CD for Chi, other than that use soothing mist, it´s healing is imho often underrated and you can generate chi relatively fast and cheap with it. On heavy tankdmg fights such as Stone Guards I use enveloping mist quite a lot, I love it. Furthermore, you need to make sure you use TFT shortly before heavy raiddmg spikes and of course learn to use it wisley (you can pretty much still get ReM on all 10 raidmember with it).
    Regarding Mudfalls post: I guess it´s preference if you want to use fistweaving or not, but I don´t like it and believe it to be relatively insufficient. I still love ReM + Uplift, it is still applied on 3 members at a time and lasts for almost 18 seconds.
    And by the way: don´t use Chi Wave, it sucks. Skill Chi Burst (I know you can only use it on every other encounter or so, but you wouldn´t want to waste 2 chi on chi wave anyways).

You simply don't... heal enough. I am trying to compare your Feng fight with the one I did on my alt monk last friday (log here), undead too, so should help compare.. this monk has like 450 iLvl and 6k spirit with a superb green quest trinket.

Sure fight lasted a bit longer it was an alt run, but I see I did 16M healing and you did 8M.. I had 957 ticks of renewing mists, and you only 475. And since we stunned and nullified completely epicenter, it's not that we had more to heal. Sadly I'm not saved in MW spec on that monk, but make sure you adjust your haste cap to the new values.

Now that was my badly geared monk with no regen at all, of course I would have done a little more different on my geared one, but it gives you at least an idea.

Hoping it helps a bit. Major problem with monks is so many people have opinions it's hard to find a good one.. especially when people tell you stuff that is totally untrue for 10 man raiding like I see above.
    Last edited by Spotnick; 2012-12-05 at 08:00 AM.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Yeah don't listen to the guy that said don't use RM and Uplift in a 10 man. That might be the dumbest thing I've read all night. Even after the nerfs its still your bread and butter. Use it, master it, love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudfall View Post
    imo it seems all of your healers are low on healing. As far as i know RM and uplift isnt the best way to go in a 10m enviroment. most of the time u are to far apart for u to get any stacks up and if u do manage to spread it around it will most likly fall off before u get the uplift off and to have RM up most of the time is gonna be VERY hard. before "the big nerf" i saw alot of 25 man Monks using RM+uplift combo but now most of them have switched. i would recomend Fistweaving for 10 man
    First I can only disagree with this. ReM+uplift is the way to go in 10m.

The reason the numbers seem so bad is simple, you are freakin 3 healing easily 2 healable 10m encounters. This is bad for every healer but particularily more for mistweavers since we require long time setup according to raid timers and have right about no "quick pickup". In other words...the logs shown are sadly somewhat irrelevent and make it really hard to figure out if you truly did anything wrong or not. replace that rdruid by a disc and you'd have 0 healing done simply because everything would be absorbed with how little damage dealt there is in msv10 (relatively to the state of gear of players 3½ months into the expansion).

My best suggestion to you is to ask to 2heal regular garalon with the hpal. If you manage it between the 2 of you, you are definitely ready for HMs gear wise and "aoe" rotation wise.

Else if you wish to have more specific feedback on your particular playstyle/rotation etc, you will want to either update the thread with some of your HMs logs or at least logs of somewhat healing intensive encounters like garalon or grand empress.