Alchemy Trinket Quest Not Dropping

The quest that I am talking about is this

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=30597

I learned Alchemy at 90 so i have practically completed all the quests in Jade Forest.
    I don't have anymore quests in Jade forest .
    So I am not sure how I am supposed to get this quest (and this trinket via that).
    This quest has not dropped on me so far in Dreadwastes/Vale(dailies).
    This trinket will give me 2-3 ilvls overall and I am out of ideas now as to how to get this trinket.

Can anyone help ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you suuuuure you didn't already loot it and accidentally miss it in your bags or bank?

The item dropped for me on all my alchemists within the first couple quests in Pandaria. It has a very high drop rate for alchemists.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

From the comments on wowhead

http://www.wowhead.com/item=80240#comments
    Seems to be extermely low drop rate, consider yourself lucky if you loot this before you get a raid trinket. Been grinding mobs for 10 hours today and no drop, 530 alchemy, level 88. Killed thousands of mobs. Had to stop experience gain since i want to use it in battleground before reaching 90.

Edit: Seems with 5.1 this item is actually bugged and doesnt drop at all.
    So looks like its bugged for some ppl atleast.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure mine just dropped off of some random mob at 85 when I was questing in Jade Forest. If I were you I'd check wowhead to be sure. But I think it has a chance to drop off any panda mob with at least 525 skill in Alch.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iippy/advanced
    I'd prefer my orcs to stand up straight.

Wowhead comments are indicating it might be bugged with 5.1, sorry to tell ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Yells View Post
    I'm pretty sure mine just dropped off of some random mob at 85 when I was questing in Jade Forest. If I were you I'd check wowhead to be sure. But I think it has a chance to drop off any panda mob with at least 525 skill in Alch.
    but ya normally that would be true.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    same shit is happening to me

10+ Year Old Account
    Leveled my rogue 85-90 with no drop. It is currently bugged. Blizzard is aware of it.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

Deleted
    Well sorry to hear it is bugged for 5.1 since my friend and i got it in jade forest before the 11 quest on our 2 different chars, so i will say i am suprised to hear that it is this low, but many the mobs in Jade forest has a good drop rate for it