Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

5.2 Transmog Restrictions

I don't normally do this, but I'd really like some support on this issue in general.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7199964387

I am a great transmog aficiando, and I love the idea of having more weapons to collect, but I want to be able to use fist weapons as a warrior, maybe polearms too, and have something to fix the bagspace issue. I have like less than 30 bank slots left, then transmog will start creeping in my bags, and I have multiple 28 slotters, and full 24 slotters too. I am not sure if cross posting is infractable but I really want some help here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Well, the changes Zarhym teased/announced are quite a good start with the main/one/off restriction getting nuked and with 2H axe/mace/sword being intermoggable (although disappointed about polearms, stupid Titans Grip warriors). As long as fists use the same melee animations as other 1H types (although I don't know if they are more dagger animation or sword/mace/axe), depending on how things go with 2H, I could see it being added as well.

I want Sandrene's Invisible Chest to be moggable.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    Well, the changes Zarhym teased/announced are quite a good start with the main/one/off restriction getting nuked and with 2H axe/mace/sword being intermoggable (although disappointed about polearms, stupid Titans Grip warriors). As long as fists use the same melee animations as other 1H types (although I don't know if they are more dagger animation or sword/mace/axe), depending on how things go with 2H, I could see it being added as well.

I want Sandrene's Invisible Chest to be moggable.
    Fistweapons uses the default auto attack while unarmed. It does not use the same animation as any of the other weapon styles, just ... unarmed ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    I don't normally do this, but I'd really like some support on this issue in general.

I am a great transmog aficiando, and I love the idea of having more weapons to collect, but I want to be able to use fist weapons as a warrior, maybe polearms too, and have something to fix the bagspace issue. I have like less than 30 bank slots left, then transmog will start creeping in my bags, and I have multiple 28 slotters, and full 24 slotters too. I am not sure if cross posting is infractable but I really want some help here.
    Back in Cataclysm they said bag size were almost at its maximum due to a code limitation... I don't know if they already addressed that issue... but I think they should add at least 3-4 more tabs to the bank/void storage, just like a guild's bank... I have virtually zero space on my main because I like to collect random unique stuff and transmog items, so any storage extension would be great.

I can understand the desire for less restrictions I agree.

I don't know how this will help your bag space problem. Won't it just exacerbate it?

Does this mean I get to keep King's Defender transmog forever?

Deleted
    Now we just need them to make Legendaries moggable.

It really doesn't make sense why Legendary owners are excluded just to make it so that you never get to see one.

The fact that Zarhym was able to make those comments on twitter means that the developers are actively looking at Transmog and trying to remove some of the restrictions. It's a process that takes time though; we have no idea how convoluted the code may be behind the scenes.

My point is, they're working on it. They know players want it bad. Give them the time and patience they need to get this sorted out; trust Blizz. They'll get it done.

U can always use void storage to stash weapons thats wht i do course im a warlock and by bank has one 24 slot bag devote to just head items.... and actual heads that ive collected over the years like (http://www.wowhead.com/item=13250/he...azzar#comments)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post

"Only" 30 slots left?

I'm currently living on three bag spaces.

Total.

Anyway, it would be nice to see them instate some sort of... check list... for transmog gear. I'm quite a packrat... holiday items, scepter of the shifting sands rewards/components, old deprecated quest items... the list goes on. Any way to alleviate my bag problems is indeed welcome.

Any-Anyway, I am quite happy with the (hopeful) transmog un-restrictions. There are several cool looking main hand swords that would look great being dual-wielded.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2012-12-04 at 10:29 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Anyway, it would be nice to see them instate some sort of... check list... for transmog gear. I'm quite a packrat... holiday items, scepter of the shifting sands rewards/components, old deprecated quest items... the list goes on. Any way to alleviate my bag problems is indeed welcome..
    On top of that, I'd like to have a way to share transmog items with my other characters. Some ethereal guy could remove the stats from any item you give them and make them BoA. Some neutral-looking gear could even work for multiple armor types (there are cloth items that could pass as plate) after this process.

Quote Originally Posted by Moinaldo View Post
    Back in Cataclysm they said bag size were almost at its maximum due to a code limitation... I don't know if they already addressed that issue... but I think they should add at least 3-4 more tabs to the bank/void storage, just like a guild's bank... I have virtually zero space on my main because I like to collect random unique stuff and transmog items, so any storage extension would be great.
    I also have literally ZERO space left with black hole bags in every slot. And there is nothing I want to delete.

They reall need to give us more bank and void storage tabs. At the very least let us buy more tabs.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theholypally View Post
    I also have literally ZERO space left with black hole bags in every slot. And there is nothing I want to delete.

They reall need to give us more bank and void storage tabs. At the very least let us buy more tabs.
    Or introduce a bauble bag for all use-from-bags-without-equipping vanity items. 32 slotter.
    Or let your backpack grow an extra slot for every 10 levels.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Would really like blizzard to add more item slots, either bank or bag!

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Or introduce a bauble bag for all use-from-bags-without-equipping vanity items. 32 slotter.
    Or let your backpack grow an extra slot for every 10 levels.
    Or maybe he just needs to realize that the problem isn't necessarily on Blizzards side.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they do make more slots they better not make it cost 100k or something dumb, that would just encourage people to acquire services from Asiatic gentlemen.

I'd say a huge bag that can store only armor/weapons that are not level 90, or strips them of all enchants etc would be a good idea, but spell armor is the best one.

I personally wouldn't want BoA mogs if it meant I could wear Onslaught on my DK or T7 DK on my warr. Lose class identity, and it would make sets like the one I have on now less interesting. BoA offpieces/ weapons would make me feel like I need to run everything 2-3 times a week, but in the long run it'd be a very good change to prevent "this character has too much mog, I can't reroll now!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Deleted
    Funny how this thread about support for transmog changes on the official forums...

Turned into yet another "Blizzard should <insert entitlement issue here>" thread, in no-time

10+ Year Old Account
    and could be the time for that hide weapon enchants too ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    Funny how this thread about support for transmog changes on the official forums...

Turned into yet another "Blizzard should <insert entitlement issue here>" thread, in no-time
    WHY are they working on STUPID TRANSMOG when <dailies/PvP/25 man raids/not enough murlocs> ISN'T FIXED!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    On top of that, I'd like to have a way to share transmog items with my other characters. Some ethereal guy could remove the stats from any item you give them and make them BoA. Some neutral-looking gear could even work for multiple armor types (there are cloth items that could pass as plate) after this process.
    No... i really don't like the idea of BoA transmog gear >.>, but yes i actually want, at least, some items that can be used for multiple armor types, maybe only hand, feets and waist... that will work really well