Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Starsinn View Post
    That would be detrimental to the already weak flask/pot market. ( btw, whats up with that? Are people really too poor or lazy to use pots and flasks? I never see people in raids or even dungeons using buff food or pots.)
    Don't really see the point of wasting money on getting through a 5 man dungeon, unless it is a challenge mode in which case you stack every advantage you can get. Same goes for LFR. The few people using potions and flasks are testing their dps and practising different ways to play at a boss, everybody else is testing the patience of the rest of the raid for their mediocre dps and healing.

Lets just keep giving ppl more and more free stuff when they do LFR or use their bonus roll.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    Golds more than enough imo, you're not supposed to get excited over losing a loot roll. It's fine to lose sometimes, instead of "EVERYONE WINS! YAY!".

I wouldn't mind some flasks or food mixed in, I think that would be handy - but you're not really using those in raid finder, so it seems redundant. Everyone can use gold though, regardless of the level they play on. I'm fine with it either way, but don't see a reason to change what's currently in.

I think the problem is more on the players end - people seem to think they've "won" something, you haven't. The cache is what you get for NOT winning. Get it into your head.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    Gold is always useful.
    Assuming it is a useful amount of gold, which 28.50 is not.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Would rather have bonus valor or flasks or something useful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    also, if you put in unique items or raid consumables, people will keep running LFR well after they are geared from them (and keeping queue times reasonable), for a shot at these items.

no need to hire me, blizzard! ;p
    I would do them for a chance of plans. Like the trash runs in FL.

At least not winning those isn't as painful as some Ret winning a shield (that really blowed Blizzard, really).
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

OP does not remember when caches used to say "there is no loot". Gold is fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    I would love some JP...10+ hours of dungeons to get 4k JP is just plain bullshit.
    You are absolutely right, it should be 20+

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, people are not complaining that they actually get something, whereas they previously got nothing, but now it's not good enough?
    So sad ...

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    OP does not remember when caches used to say "there is no loot". Gold is fine.
    Even when that was a thing you still got a tiny bit of JP which I would rather have than the gold personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Detheavn View Post
    So, people are not complaining that they actually get something, whereas they previously got nothing, but now it's not good enough?
    So sad ...
    Well, it is not like 28g is really something...

Quote Originally Posted by Detheavn View Post
    So sad ...
    Wel THE bag of gold you get, Has replaced the gold That would Have dropped instead. But last week in lfr I used 4 coins. THe only usefull item I got was gloves I allready had.
    Viction one of Pew Pew Tarren Mill's finest!

Quote Originally Posted by scadouche View Post
    Blizzard has plans to make in like the Satchel of Exotic Mysteries from random dungeons. Was mentioned a bit ago.
    Hopefully you can win an extra roll coin from satchel.

They could leave it as gold but give it some mystery, you could open one and get 28g and open another and get 5000g, just play with the amounts to add some excitement.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Assuming it is a useful amount of gold, which 28.50 is not.
    My kneejerk reaction was to disagree with you, but honestly, if I can fight 16 bosses and roll three coins and potentially only get about 541g50s, then I'd rather they boost it to at least 75g a bag. That way the rare poor sod who gets 19 bags of gold will at least have enough to say "well, that was at least worth logging on this week."

And honestly, I think coins should have a loot bonus attached that guarantees a drop.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

you know what's worse than 28g? getting a worthless item that vendors for less than 28g. guess i should reroll enchanting?

as for anything else... second chance at the lotto isn't something to qq over.... your odds shouldn't improve just because you think you deserve an item.

10+ Year Old Account
    Better make them drop a free ticket to a merry-go-round
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    They should put your item IN the bag, so there's more suspense when opening it.

Maybe not flasks, but pots/buff food definitely. 28g a bag is nice and all, but it really doesn't make that much difference. Maybe a very small chance at a piece of gear.

Will I tell you I've got 39 caches since I reach 470 average ilvl