Quote Originally Posted by Trunksee View Post
This whole post is getting funny. Human rights really... You would have to be a blind follower to think any of the middle east wars happen over this. I am a US citzen and i really dont care about these wars until they spill onto our soil or have the threat to. Fear is the most powerful weapon. If a country is about to gain the power to put fear in the US via chemical, biological or nuclear i expect my government to preemptively strike. We have to power to attack early so yes i believe we should.

Most of the fights are also fossil fuel driven. As of right now it is by far the cheapest way to get things as the oil industry controls the world paying off politians. If the oild industry wants something they can easily pay off a few people to get it. They rule the world. The US is just their muscle right now.

Iraq was the best stategic point to take as a start for a new stronghold in the middle east it just hasnt worked that way. Im not a US follower i just understand how the world works, my country takes care of our best intrests first as i expect them to. If its beneficially to me that we invade then by all means if people are willing to invade say some other country go for it. Most of the wars before this were the direct part of the cold war. It wasnt a war with the countries we fought but an indirect way to have our war with the USSR without spilling it to either of oir shores. So to say the us did anything without it being a slight at Russia is assinign. There will always be war because there will always be extremists just glad it has stayed off my shores.
A product of the US education system.

---------- Post added 2012-12-13 at 02:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
Um think agian, the Iraq war only benefited one group of Nations and the US is not one of them, you really need to rethink who you hate. Their are 3 of you who hate America and Israel so much that you are blind to what is really going on, sad thing is I bet you live in a nation which has media controlled by the actual guilty party. Who controls Iraq's oil now? Who had the biggest gain from that war? Who would benefit from the US invading Iran? Who benefits from the Muslim Community always hating Israel? Who has rewritten history? Who pays/bribes/blackmails nations to do what they want? Who has that kind of wealth and power?
The answer is the USA and isreal.