Deleted

Heroic progress order?

My guild has finally cleared everything on normal + guardians and feng on heroic. In a difficulty order which heroic bosses should we progress after this?
    I'd like to see people post their lists with all bosses on heroic from the easiest to the hardest.

Garajal and Elegon are the easiest. Spirit kings have been quite a bit easier now since it's a set order of the kings. Not sure about HoF, we're not there yet.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    yep, go with what Rullis said

From what I've heard, you should go Gara'jal - Elegon - Spirit Kings - Will of the Emperor, if you're only talking about MSV. That said, with the recent hotfix to Spirit Kings, you can probably progress in order (Gara'jal - Spirit Kings - Elegon - Will of the Emperor).

Beyond that, you can also try out bosses 2-4 in Heart of Fear heroic, they're apparently pretty simple too. In order, so Blade Lord - Garalon - Wind Lord. I think in the grand scheme of things you could go for those after Gara'jal/Elegon, before Spirit Kings/Will.

Buuuut that's what I've picked up from others in the community, not personal experience. My guild is going slow and steady.