Thread: runeforging

Deleted

runeforging

blizz needs to sort this out change em give them other vieuw on the weapons im a tank and my sword is looking like is has sat in the freezer for 100 years IF you zoom in 100% if you just play you dont even notice that its there.
    and the dual wield tank enchants are still in there remove them or give DK's the ability to DW again as tank

pls blizz give em a more fancy effect

How about make it where we can RF with using ANY forge so I don't go back to that boring town
    ...Made it through 9 years of wow...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpeddakota View Post
    How about make it where we can RF with using ANY forge so I don't go back to that boring town
    Or give us a portable runeforge with like 12 hour cooldown or something.

Or just remove runeforging and use ordinary enchants. Ohh... You didnt hate it that much?

There's not much to do, one enchant will always be better than an another, with the exception of specific fights (AoE or whatever) so you will still be looking at the same enchant.

If they did anything to Death Gate I'd prefer it to actually make it a gate, so you can go back to where you came from.

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post

If they did anything to Death Gate I'd prefer it to actually make it a gate, so you can go back to where you came from.
    I would like this sooooo much, but i guess it needs way too much programming resources:/

Quote Originally Posted by Coldarian View Post
    blizz needs to sort this out change em give them other vieuw on the weapons im a tank and my sword is looking like is has sat in the freezer for 100 years IF you zoom in 100% if you just play you dont even notice that its there.
    and the dual wield tank enchants are still in there remove them or give DK's the ability to DW again as tank

pls blizz give em a more fancy effect
    No thanks. The best thing about playing my DK is I don't have to worry about the ugly, obnoxious weapon enchants they've been giving us since Cataclysm.

10+ Year Old Account
    It just means we don't have to spend thousands of gold getting our weapons enchanted :S

Deleted
    Anyone believes (or tried) fallen crusader is worth taking as blood for the extra dps in normal raiding (versus loss of SSG/SS)?
    Would you consider spell shattering for Gar'jal as blood dk?

Rune forging is great as it is. I like the animation more than say landslide. And at that its vastly cheaper. I agree the whole ebon hold thing might be annoying but it's a good thing for sure.

Also the one hand "tank" forges are still useful for an anti disarm effect for DW
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

yea they need to change it. like 1k gold whenever you want to apply it

Nothing was worse than getting legendaries on my rogue and not being able to see the weapons because of the stupid enchants on them.

Don't touch runeforging, its one of the best things a DK has.
    Top 100.

Quote Originally Posted by hunteromg View Post
    yea they need to change it. like 1k gold whenever you want to apply it
    Why? It's something that is unique to them. Also, you could get dancing steel for free if you leveled an enchanter and did it right.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.