10+ Year Old Account

[BIO Work in Progress] Zack Verom

Since this is a wip and my first time i make this, it can be a slight different than normal. Feedback is welcome!
    Major change: change from rogue to mage!

Name: Zack Verom

Race: Human

Class: Mage

Alignment: Magic offensive and defensive, mostly for the good cause, but is willing to use everything to defeat his enemies.

Faction: Alliance - Stormwind. Also part of the Kirin Tor as a strider: needed when called upon.

Personality: A curious person. Zack is interested in every discipline of magic. He also loves to go melee using magic as his armor.
    He likes food: give him fried fish and he will forgive almost anything. He is in for a joke for many times, accepts training duels to become himself and his enemy stronger.

Remembers himself a lot to his family, which make him 'slight' angry and reckless.

Looks: Average height (1 meter 82), 85 kilograms, darkbrown hair short spiky, green/grey eyes, has a mark on right hand which can glow dark occasionally.

Strength: As a mage, he is master of arcane, fire and his speciality frost. Cause of his History he can commune and work with shadow magic. He is a master of ranged magic but can harnass his body with magic to fight close combat.

Weakness: The shadow magic makes him more reckless and vulnerable to attacks. Also can be overwhelmed when this happends. Also ranged arrows are his weakness. His unstable nature of the events make him let him use every way to defeat his enemies.

History:

The begin of the life of Zack Verom was normally and happy. Living in a small house near Stormwind with his father Derick Verom, mother Eliza Verom and his 2 year older sister Madeline Verom. His father was a merchant and a skilled archer, his mother a very known cook for her fried fish. Madeline is following her father in the footsteps of a skilled archer, but Zack was missing the right aim with a bow. He trained with a bow since he was 6 years old.

When Zack was 8 years old, he found a old blue sword and practiced with it.

"Time to pay up old man! Or else pay with your and your family's life!" That was what Zack heard on a evening when he was 17 years old.
    He grabbed his blue sword and sneaked down unseen. He was three men orcs and 1 lady orc in the house: the men carried all sword and the lady looked like some sort of warlock. "Please go away, leave my familiy alone. I don't have any money for you!" Derick said against the group. One man struck Derick with the hilt of a sword in his stomach. "Trash this place and burn it down." Zack saw then Madeline tied up near the lady. "And you sweetheart, will be a fine waitress for Lord Itram!" Zack suddenly jumped in the fray, knocked down one man, slammed down another one and charged the lady with his sword. The lady swung with her staff, followed by a shadow blast to Zack. The blast was so strong, he got knocked out of the house in the bushes. The orcmen wanted to finish Zack outside but the lady yowled: "Leave him, we are already late. Trash and burn."

Four hours later, Zack wake up and saw what happened: His house burned down and his mother and father dead, mulilated and tied up against a tree. And Madeline...gone. Zack could not believe it...everything was gone. He felt on his knees in unbelieve. He searched round the house for trails of the footstep. "Time to find them." Zack looked at his right hand: the shadowblast have left a black mark on his hand.

A week later he found the hideout in Redridge mountains. Zack saw a small group the warrior orcs, the lady warlock and on a big throne their leader Itram. He was a red orc, one Zack have never seen. "BRING FORTH THE GIRL!" He yelled. Zack saw Madeline tied up brought to Itram. "You keep resisting us. No more luck. Time for you to die." Zack saw Madeline's eyes...she saw no fear...no remorse...no regret.
    Then Itram struck her with his two-handed axe. Madeline dropped down.

Zack saw what happened and his eyes was no fear, no remorse...just...revenge. He jumped out of sight and started to rush to Itram. One orcs tried to stop him but Zack sliced them both down. Two more were slammed in the face with his hilt. Then the orc lady binded him on the ground with a spell. "So...we got us a little spy...just so weak...no strength in his body to overcome us all." Itram said while laughting.

"You...how do get an orc like you here?"Zack asked.

"All from Outland I came, I got connections with orcs here and this is just a small scouting party. Some day...i will be the leader of the orcs of the world. And the humans won't notice me like they did this time...Untill it is too late. Small groups are easily unseen by the humans....and now...you die...alone..." Itram laughted.

"You...you killed my parents...and now my sister! You will pay with your blood!" Then, on that moment, Zack's mark began to glow dark energy. In a burst of power, he broke free of the shackles. He hurled a pyroblast to the orc warlock, decimate d her in the power.

"So...we got ourself a little mage? Time for a mage cut!"Itram charged to Zack. Then, Zack eyes began to burn like fire...his hands began to envelop frost magic. WHen Itram tried to struck Zack, he blocked the gigantic axe with his two hands. Using the frost magic, the axe break in the hands of Itrim.

"Impossible! Itrim ran to a hidden wolf mount and fled. "You will see more of me! You hear me! YOU WILL DIE!!!"

Zack was left alone, saw what he really was. A mage in power with a gifted strength. Back in Stormwind his power was soon amitted by the locals. Even the Kirin Tor asked his help many times for channeling magic or study of the shadow magic and how to contain it.
    Zack however, was trained by this in his shadow magic and began to enhance his spells with it.

He knows what he has to do... protect himself, his home and kill the orcs responsible for his family death.... Every way to do this is a good way for him. Even working with darker forces.
    Last edited by Beastwhisper; 2012-12-27 at 11:28 AM. Reason: WIP
    WoW Main chars --> Warrior: Bladestormer Alt --> Rogue:
    Stormlasher

D3 classes: Wizard (main) - Monk

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi man!

Welcome to RP forums.

Your bio seems ok for a starter, but i would love to read and learn more about Zack. What history does he have? What is his relation with his sister, iis she alive or dead? What does he look like, tall or short, muscled or slim? What type of magic does he use? Oh, so many questions.

A little more depth would be perfect so we can better relate with your character.

I would also strongly suggest using pictures.

If you want to have examples, you can check my bios (which are linked in my signature below), they are also wip and not complete and also a little bit noobish or too long but they should give you a good idea i think.

See ya around!

10+ Year Old Account
    HEllo Mengucekli,

Thanks for feedback i am starting ye making history atm and more details

Pics are coming also
    Stormlasher

A bit late but: Welcome to the RP Forums!

Very promising. I'm really curious where this is going. From a story Point of View, I would have liked at least a small link to the WoW Timeline. Estimated from your Character's age, the events you describe happen between the Second and Third war. Is this a correct assumption on my part? That would put the next part of your story shortly after the Third war and the events transpiring in "The Frozen Throne". This is the moment I always have to admit that my Alliance and Human Lore knowledge is generally weak. But I assume Stormwind did not feel too much of an impact of the Scourge Wars, so you are free to tell the story witout a war getting in your way- which is rather unlikely in this universe

From a character point of view, I love his affection for fried fish. Seeing where it comes from it is a really nice sentiment, and for me makes him very real.
    His proficiency with magic will be explained in the remaining part of the history so I will not comment on that yet.
    In my opinion so far a nice down to earth character. Looking forward for more on him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks Khoriasnas for thinkgs.

Indeed the age is between the second and third War. Thanks for the compliment for the fried fish

His affinity will be explained in the upcoming history, but a secret has been given away regarding his mark on his right hand. Will soon be explained!

EDIT: story is changed in sight of changing class from rogue to mage.
    Last edited by Beastwhisper; 2012-12-20 at 10:56 AM.
    Stormlasher

10+ Year Old Account
    If anyone want to check my storyline...it would be nice
    Stormlasher