Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Do you feel the Landfall is epic?

Look what im saying here is that its not feeling very epic i mean there need to be so many things going on around the hole area. like troops tanks fighting one other the horde fighting allie air to air combat sea to sea battle going on in the back around. Air ship should be fireing on the horde base. and i think the horde got an npc boots on hiting allie toons alot harder then what the allie do to the horde players. and my other thing the allie npc really need an update look more epic then they do now.

i'd feel like it's a little more epic if the damned mogu in the ruins didn't take so long to kill.... but other than that, yeah it's really awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finland, the night is dark and full of terrors.
    Its good, just should make the PvP objectives more important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I don't see many people around. Which makes it feel like an empty battlefield, even with the huge number of NPC's.
    The commendations turn ins doesn't matter much, I only use them for the NPC's casting buffs on nearby people and portals. Could be more useful.

I was alone farming at the beach yesterday, near the alliance base. And man do they drop a lot of cloth, cooking materials (yes really), motes of harmony where decent as well as plenty of greens.

I acctually really enjoy it, the dailies, the story etc, the environment etc, I like that the story progresses rather smooth and quick. Only thing that rustles my jimmies is that there's not much of a reward capturing bases. I would like for Blizzard to give more of a reward capturing bases apart from the buffs.

~Thanks to PaulDok for the awesome signature!~

Deleted
    don't know , can't go 2steps without some grp ganking.
    The joys of a pvp server dominated by the other side .....

Dont really feel that its epic. On a realm with 9:1 faction ratio it's just terrible.
    Playing on (EU) Stormscale there is no alliance, playing on Ravencrest there is couple Horde. :<
    Hi

OP complaining the NPCs aren't doing enough.

OP, have you even seen the 5.1 stuff?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I fucking love 5.1 and think its very epic.

Dsnt get better than seeing the Horde and Alliance war machines clashing head on.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

15+ Year Old Account
    there's nothing 'epic' about dailies. the fact that there arent more dailies at honored to speed up the process is disheartening, and the way that the main questline is gated behind the rep seems kinda draconian.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelmandan View Post
    Look what im saying here is that its not feeling very epic i mean there need to be so many things going on around the hole area. like troops tanks fighting one other the horde fighting allie air to air combat sea to sea battle going on in the back around. Air ship should be fireing on the horde base. and i think the horde got an npc boots on hiting allie toons alot harder then what the allie do to the horde players. and my other thing the allie npc really need an update look more epic then they do now.
    when you have a lot of activity like that going on all the time it causes a LOT of lag.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenko View Post
    there's nothing 'epic' about dailies. the fact that there arent more dailies at honored to speed up the process is disheartening, and the way that the main questline is gated behind the rep seems kinda draconian.
    Agreed, I got honored today and was surprised that there were no extra dailies that opened up, I guess it's one way to make content(aka another rep grind) last. As for the patch as a whole, I liked the brawler's guild, the whole pvp thing is pretty lackluster though, it was great on day one when people were actually fighting and stuff, but that has appeared to have died down and people have reverted back to doing the "daily grind".

10+ Year Old Account
    More or less, yeah. It's great to see racial leaders doing stuff, and the pacing is pretty good. It'll ramp up to the good stuff soon enough.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've not experienced the content so far, but I'm missing the epic cinematics

15+ Year Old Account
    I love it so far. I'm a huge fan of the PvP storyline, but not necessarily a huge PvP player (I know, I'm a disgrace), so I'm digging it so far.

It's only a matter of time until these dailies bore me like the others did, though...

10+ Year Old Account
    99% alliance on my realm
    Feels like more dailies tbh

Doesnt feel epic at all tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    More or less, yeah. It's great to see racial leaders doing stuff, and the pacing is pretty good. It'll ramp up to the good stuff soon enough.
    Unless you're a Night Elf .
    Hush Tyrande!

10+ Year Old Account
    did entry quest and 5 dailies, nothing epic there, decided to pass

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    did entry quest and 5 dailies, nothing epic there, decided to pass
    Not enough time, you have to actually do them over a few days to gain rep for the actual story quests ? dislike the lore etc then this patch is not for you.