mmochamp loading extremely slowly

Hey everyone.

So as the title says, whenever I open mmo-champion on my laptop, in any browser, it takes minutes for it to load and it's painfully slow to do anything on the site at all.

Odd thing is that it's only ever this site which has this problem, everything else takes just a few seconds like you'd expect. On the other computers in the house, everything loads perfectly well though.

Any idea what is causing this?

Specs for the computer if relevant:

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3610QM CPU @ 2.30GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.3GHz
    Memory: 8192MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 8088MB RAM
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
    Display Memory: 1696 MB

Any help/insight would be greatly appreciated!

10+ Year Old Account
    Somtimes that happens to me with other pages and i just clear cache, update my browser or reinstall it and it's usually fixed :S

Which browser are you using ... this could be the culprit, not all browsers work the same.

Is the browser you are using up to date? Are the addons, extensions, and plugins it is using fully up to date?

Have you tried it on other browsers?

my Opera browser on iOS will have issues at times, slow loading, or it loads, then throws back to a 'transcoding failure' ... and I just end up stopping the load sometimes when it is happening a lot.

I rarely have any issues while using the PC version of Opera, or Firefox, or Safari. I'm slowly eliminating as much google as I can (minus youtube, hard to follow those subscriptions to great channels without it :'/ ).

Also, telling what browser you are using, if there is an issue, might help site staff if they get to reading this.

10+ Year Old Account
    If this is the only site causing the issues, I would look at updating your Adobe tools (ads), otherwise clear your cache. It may also simply be intermittent connectivity issues when you are browsing MMO-C (i.e. browsing location can result in loss of signal quality, depending on where your looking at the site). System specs are indicative of a "not crap" laptop, so your actual internet connection is itself a more likely culprit.

I will say this, and this will be a little anal; the Intel on-board cards have *****always***** given me issues. They are the single deciding factor on my laptop purchases and recommendations. Poor performance and quality, even for school or business I just flatout recommend AMD or NVIDIA on-boards. They make for far superior web, business and gaming experiences.

Note: Obviously I am not saying "GO GET A NEW LAPTOP TO VIEW MMO-!!!!11!!!", just a future recommendation! I do suspect your problem is flash/java update related.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Alright thank you for your replies, I shall look into the suggestions given!