Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Makarena View Post
    if only there were less mongrels who undercut by 100 gold on every fucking gem
    I fucking hate these people. I want to be able to put my hand through the screen and give them a slap

just think, without bots, none of this would be possible!

I would attempt this but the economy on my server sucks, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every day I'm shufflin'!
    Surrounded by idiots

10+ Year Old Account
    Which rings do you make? The blue or green quality ones, and what do you do with them? Auction or DE?

Sorry if its in one of the other posts, I didnt have time to read them all :|

damn, thats a lot of gold to be made

Deleted
    I usually shuffle about 50 stacks at a time lol

Deleted
    On my server ghost iron ore was 18-25g a stack up until now in the brink of 5.2 when its up to 50g a stack.. And i think its all my fault cause i reported like 10 Gather bot druids -_- Stupid me now cheap ore is gone.

I just transmoged them to trillium bars and now im selling them 40g a piece so not much profit but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortalomena View Post

I just transmoged them to trillium bars and now im selling them 40g a piece so not much profit but still.
    transmuted

You re wasting them I d say.
    better to transmute into living steel and craft/sell belt buckles.

On my server ghost iron ore was 18-25g a stack up until now in the brink of 5.2 when its up to 50g a stack.. And i think its all my fault cause i reported like 10 Gather bot druids -_- Stupid me now cheap ore is gone.

I believe one of the reasons prices may have gone up is because of the upcoming changes to bs. not because you reported 10 bots

You're lucky. The price for a stack on my server has skyrocketed to 90g.

Wow, 18-25g a stack before? my server never went below ~32-35, I would've snatched all the Ore at 18-25g a stack, easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry626 View Post
    Is the shuffle profitable atm? I tried a few weeks ago and gems didn't sell at all and enchanting mats were extremely cheap
    depends on server, but if spirit dust is less then 4g you vendor greens, and keep Ahing/deing whichever blues.
    and you'll need to watch gems a lot usually to sell

10+ Year Old Account
    rofl ghost iron ore is about 80g a stack on my server ((

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    Why do you sell Gems with over a hundred Gold Profit margin? From the Ore to the Gem you do just a handful of clicks and you think they are worth over a hundred Gold per click and everyone who accepts less for some clicks is a "mongrel"?
    do you enjoy spending time prospecting and transmuting for free?

Quote Originally Posted by Nophixia View Post
    rofl ghost iron ore is about 80g a stack on my server ((
    Prices on Tichondrius-US horde went from 40g to 60g to now, 112g. All with in an hour or two. I spent 1.5 hours farming in Four Winds and managed to grab 1100 ghost iron. Prospected it and should be able to make a great profit off of it tonight. I found a gem on our server that has 0 quantity on the AH so I was controlling the price on it for a while, getting it to sell at 2.5x the normal price per wowhead. Unfortunately I've got to go take care of some stuff before work tonight, so I'm hoping these prices stay current for the week. This weekend will be a huge farming binge for me.

Simple question for this kind of shuffling.

I'm not that rich, i have around 15k gold. Would this shuffling work?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Necket View Post
    Simple question for this kind of shuffling.

I'm not that rich, i have around 15k gold. Would this shuffling work?
    probably not this late in the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    probably not this late in the expansion.
    rly ?
    Am I, once again, to late?

Quote Originally Posted by Necket View Post
    rly ?
    Am I, once again, to late?
    I suppose it depends on server and such, I just started trying to shuffle a couple days ago, and for 3 days work...I have made about 25k cuz somehow Ghost iron ore got donw about 25g a stack, so I bought em all, altogether about 220 stacks...now it's not a huge scale like this, but I got about 55 metas out of prospecting and transmuting, and then cut the most exp yellow and red gems, and so in my mind 25 k in 2-3 days isn't bad. I know people make thaqt in like an hour lol. but for me just starting I think I did well .. just try it and see how it goes. all supply and demand