Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

Which race has Garrosh done the most damage to?

Everyone wants to kill him, but who is it really personal for?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    The Orcs no doubt, they are already paying for his crimes and will continue to do so long after he is gone. Garrosh utterly smashed all the work that Thrall had done, and is quite busy herding them back in the past to Warcraft 1 and 2. Utter shithead.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    The Orcs no doubt, they are already paying for his crimes and will continue to do so long after he is gone. Garrosh utterly smashed all the work that Thrall had done, and is quite busy herding them back in the past to Warcraft 1 and 2. Utter shithead.
    I would have to agree with this, they might even loose the title of Warchief to a nonorc. Heck I wouldn't be surprised if Orgrimmar becomes somewhat similar to Undercity with rebel guards "watching" over the citizens.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Heck I wouldn't be surprised if Orgrimmar becomes somewhat similar to Undercity with rebel guards "watching" over the citizens.
    totally would not be happy bout that
    Trolls and undead will probably be most willing for that. They both have had other races "watch" over them, some of them probably want to return the favor

Meh, this just brings up my grievings with this story-line. While the Alliance unite and grow stronger, Horde players have to watch their faction break apart. Joy joy joy
    Last edited by Dreknar20; 2012-12-01 at 08:14 PM.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

His own race will suffer more than any other race has as a result of his actions, since those fighting him and resisting aren't exactly suffering as a result of his actions.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    totally would not be happy bout that
    Trolls and undead will probably be most willing for that. They both have had other races "watch" over them, some of them probably want to return the favor

Meh, this just brings up my grievings with this story-line. While the Alliance unite and grow stronger, Horde players have to watch their faction break apart. Joy joy joy
    To be fair, it's only fair really... The Alliance have had it rough story-wise for a long time... Not to mention I'm sure that the Horde will only learn from this and grow stronger eventually.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably the Humans.

They're the race that has had to deal with the vast majority of Garrosh's attacks and massacres. They didn't ask for this war and are people who have suffered the what appears to be the largest loss of life and and territory.

Orcs are kinda victims but not to the extent of the Humans by any stretch, unlike the Humans the Orcs wanted to fight and wanted Garrosh in charge (Looking at a purely majority rules view).
    I get a little tired of people saying the Orcs are always the "victims" every time they decide it's that time of the decade when they want to bury a hatchet in some Human.

Deleted
    The list is kinda long for what Garrosh has done to the races of Azeroth.

Night Elves - Invaded Ashenvale and really put some devastation on the forests, not to mention wounding Tyrande (yes, she actually did something)

Trolls - Tried to have Vol'Jin assassinated, and put Echo Isles under occupation for the second time in it's brief history, that and cause the distruction of the Raventusk tribe who recently sided with the Horde.

Forsaken - Was willing to sacrifice the bulk of the Forsaken army in a attack on Gilneas, the Forsaken were to do the initial charge, taking the brunt of the defence so the rest of the Horde troops could win a great victory, this would then cripple the Forsaken and allow the Alliance to retake Lorderon

Tauren - Killed Cairne Bloodhoof in a Mak'Gora that Cairne brought onto himself, it is still bitter for the Tauren for the reasons of Cairnes death, and Garrosh's lack of action in the retaking of Thunder Bluff

Humans - Nuking Theramore, and hundreds of other acts of aggression against any, and all humans, but they havn't helped things either.

Blood Elves - Caused the Sunreavers to be expelled from Dalaran which caused the Kingdom to side against the Horde, that and 'squander' what Bob has called his use of Belf forces

He hasn't really done anything to Dwarves, and Gnomes now that I think about it but this expansion has only just begun.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    Probably the Humans.
    They're the race that has had to deal with the vast majority of Garrosh's attacks and massacres. .
    Really?
    Because Night Elf lands are a lot closer to Horde territory, and was the source of a buncha tension conflict and what not.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    To be fair, it's only fair really... The Alliance have had it rough story-wise for a long time...
    Indeed it is always ups and downs, the horde will be the underdog for a while. All you can do is acknowledge it and move on.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HavocPrime View Post
    , that and cause the distruction of the Raventusk tribe who recently sided with the Horde.
    pretty sure the Alliance did that

If we consider that the Orcs bringing stuff down upon themselves as "not counting" I'd go with Night Elves or Humans, for the Ashenvale travesties or the Theramore massacre.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Probably the Humans.

They're the race that has had to deal with the vast majority of Garrosh's attacks and massacres. They didn't ask for this war and are people who have suffered the what appears to be the largest loss of life and and territory.
    Until Theramore, no human settlements have been attacked outright by the Orcs. Eastern Kingdoms losses were a result of Forsaken aggression, which would've happened regardless of Garrosh bolstering them since Sylvanas wanted it. The Orcs only real presence was during the invasion of Gilneas. The Barrens was a warzone both sides setting up military bases and attacking each other. The Orcs incursion and aggression in Kalimdor has been almost exclusively towards the Night Elves. Would I say they suffered the most? Well they still have their land and territory intact, paid for in blood but it was defended. The Cataclysm did just as much damage if not more so than the Orcs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HavocPrime View Post
    Forsaken - Was willing to sacrifice the bulk of the Forsaken army in a attack on Gilneas, the Forsaken were to do the initial charge, taking the brunt of the defence so the rest of the Horde troops could win a great victory, this would then cripple the Forsaken and allow the Alliance to retake Lorderon
    How has the Alliance retaken Lordaeron?

10+ Year Old Account
    night elves

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    I believe he refers to the Val'kyr vision, most of the skilled forsaken died without Sylvanas in Gilneas and the Alliance would have retaken Lordaeron.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/lor...s-windrunner/1 Read this.

We're at war because of the Humans.. Also, I think Trolls. Vol'jin probably the most. As it at the moment, Garrosh actually had Vol'jin killed. That's what we were to say.

Worgen are still humans. Losing an entire city and an entire nation to the combined armies of Forsaken and Orcish troops as well as making it uninhabitable due to the plague weapons in Gilneas and then losing your only major port city on the east coast of Kalimdor to a mana bomb are incredible losses and not ones soon forgotten or forgiven.
    Fly fast, stay low, hit hard.
    You'd think the 8th Anniversary was the Cheese Anniversary to go with all the whine.
    - madethisfor1post

Ravenholdt EU - Nice Toons: Frazzlebeard, Menardis, Plight - Less So: Slîght

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frazzle.d View Post
    not ones soon forgotten or forgiven.
    and people say the war would end after MoP......