10+ Year Old Account

BiS weapon for Ret paladin pre raid?

I've been trying to find a BiS list and can't find one anywhere to go by, and wanted to know what 2h weapon is BiS. I'm currently using the masterwork spiritblade decimator but obviously this isn't that good of a weapon for us... I'm guessing its the axe or mace from SM

Helpz?

What race are you? For human pala, the mace off of Mograine is pretty beast (or sword off of the guy in GY is good, depending on your expertise situation). Actually, it's pretty damn good for any race (haste/mastery).

LFR doesnt count as raiding, right? If so, Shin'ka is great (if you have all your sigils), else Starshatter is a great option.

There are no pure haste weapons, most are crit/mastery so just play with reforges as needed. Weapon dps > secondary stats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malakath View Post
    I've been trying to find a BiS list and can't find one anywhere to go by, and wanted to know what 2h weapon is BiS. I'm currently using the masterwork spiritblade decimator but obviously this isn't that good of a weapon for us... I'm guessing its the axe or mace from SM

Helpz?
    Not counting LFR
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=87542
    Good luck with that one though.

463 wise it is the mace from SM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
    There are no pure haste weapons, most are crit/mastery so just play with reforges as needed. Weapon dps > secondary stats.
    I personally went with this: http://www.wowhead.com/item=81697

Most Haste available on a 2H, while being equal to any other 2H for DPS that is a blue-drop (wasn't gonna hope for the epic before LFR). I'm a Blood Elf, so weapon-type didn't matter. Plus, I got to use my Draconic Avenger transmog
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

Deleted
    I'd go for Gleaming Ravager from Scarlet Halls Heroic.

I have a 463 polearm with haste on it, i think the mace or axe are probably equal if not better but the polearm has the best animations!

check it out in my armory Øptimus on LLane!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
    What race are you? For human pala, the mace off of Mograine is pretty beast (or sword off of the guy in GY is good, depending on your expertise situation). Actually, it's pretty damn good for any race (haste/mastery).

LFR doesnt count as raiding, right? If so, Shin'ka is great (if you have all your sigils), else Starshatter is a great option.

Non alliance paladin put it that way...lolz! Blood elf male! been that way since I started the CCG before ever played the main game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Mogu'Dar, Blade of the Thousand Slaves From Mogu'Shan Palace, to be quite frank.

Starshatter from LFR, since that'd be considered "pre-raid"

Mograine's Immaculate Might otherwise.

This is can all be found out in the thread Anaxie's Totally Awesome MoP Retribution T14 BiS list & Theorycraft

Closing since there is a BiS discussion thread, and the answer is here for you! In the future, please check a bit harder when looking for related threads.
    Last edited by Krekko; 2012-12-04 at 03:17 PM.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature