Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    they ninja nerf chaos wave (which could global people)

and ignore frost bomb (which can global people)

BALANCE

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzking View Post
    Berserker buff or not, million damage crits are just messed up, and btw, that was a prot warrior and no ordinary arms warrior.
    He said he was prot because it INCREASES the damage of bladestorm. So it would of done less damage as arms.

Also it was a set up game, if you notice the nelf even sits down at the end (This I believe makes the crit chance 100% or used to).

Don't get me wrong I don't really like swifty or think 30m crits are ok, but it a completely scripted BG with huge buffs and de buffs to flag holders it is in no way a reflection on PVP.

How would you fix this? Nurf bladstorm in BG's?

Deleted
    Old build really? that was 2 weeks ago. Only diffference with warriors is avatar can now be cced.
    Rogues back in cata never one shotted anyone for huge crits. They hit you very fast with small attacks. Its called burst.
    And btw, berserker buffs only increase your damage by 10%. Temple increases your damage by 20% or so. A 30% buff should never give you a 93 million crit.
    Warriors are broken atm.

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 08:57 PM ----------

Please someone, give a decent explaination.
    PvP trinket, str potion, str flask, avatar(20% dmg), reck+skull banner (crit+10%dmg), kings, battle shout, str food, glyph of rude interruption(6% dmg), berserker buff(30%dmg), colossus smash, orb debuff(5000% dmg), orb buff(100% dmg), berserker rage(10% dmg), tricks of the trade(15% dmg)... yeah, warriors are broken... that must be it.

Old build really? that was 2 weeks ago. Only diffference with warriors is avatar can now be cced.
    Wrong. The main change was taste for blood was changed to only go to 3 stacks now instead of 5.

And btw, berserker buffs only increase your damage by 10%. Temple increases your damage by 20% or so. A 30% buff should never give you a 93 million crit.
    As I already explained to you twice already in this thread the orb buff in that battleground is a STACKING buff. In that video both players have been sitting holding the buff for 20 mins. This gives something like 5000% increased damage done and damage taken.

Warriors are broken atm.
    I actually agree warriors are broken in PVP along with some other class abilities. However you are using a bad video to try and prove your point.

I explained to you 3 times now. Please spend a few minutes and at least try and understand something before you keep saying stupid things.

15+ Year Old Account
    Rogues back in cata never one shotted anyone for huge crits. They hit you very fast with small attacks. Its called burst.
    Warriors are broken atm.

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 08:57 PM ----------

Holding an orb in Temple grants you 30% increased damage done and 5% increased damage taken. Now I don't exactly know how much stacks of it you can get but for the sake of an argument lets say that they go to 5. So at the end you get 150% damage done and 25% more damage taken.
    Berserking buff gives you 30% damage done and 5% damage taken.

Now take in consideration that Swifty sports full PVP gear with t2 weapon which would net him around 55% PVP power. He also has all buffs in the game available for him including flasks and variety of potions.

Target he's hitting has all the debuffs (including the orb and berserking debuffs making him take 30% more damage just from that) and is naked, sitting on the ground where he gets 100% critical strike chance.

Now we have witnessed movies with warrior hitting for 250K with only self buffs (colossus smash, recklessness, skull banner and avatar). Multiply that damage with all the buffs he has and the debuffs his target has, and voila you'll get that insane damage.

Swifty made those kind of movies in Cataclysm where warriors were utter shit, and no one complained about it and warrior being OP.

EDIT: Looks like that debuff from holding the orb in Temple is much bigger damage taken increase which even further makes sense.

and yet everyone ignores the Dakkroth / Tosan videos

10+ Year Old Account
    Until this can happen in an actual arena game, I don't really care... PvP shouldn't be balanced around BG's... it needs to be balanced around 1v1, 3v3 and 5v5.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    Until this can happen in an actual arena game, I don't really care... PvP shouldn't be balanced around BG's... it needs to be balanced around 1v1, 3v3 and 5v5.
    it can't happen even in a bg... that was done holding the orb for 20 minutes, to stack +5000% dmg received.

Deleted
    The one irony is that Swifty his vids are completely isolated, out of context events, yet at the same time they are eerily representative for the state of current PvP: Lacking in utter balance.

And even though PvP should be balanced around Arena, the Arena representation of both the types of teams and classes already shows the fact that balance is a faraway concept.
    Last edited by mmoc112630d291; 2012-12-04 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by glowzone View Post
    Look, he's eighter using the berserker buff, wielding an orb or hitting someone with an orb.
    Sometimes more thene two of those at once.

I can oneshot people on my resto shaman in those conditions.It means NOTHING.
    Infact that you're falling for this says more about you thene it does about pvp.
    Well considering he did actually crit almost 100M. Id say its more than a one shot

And i know you didnt watch the whole thing. no one does. they see the word swifty and respond to my thread.

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 05:51 PM ----------

exactly. no one even watched it.
    Why would people want to see the whole thing? Every video Swifty puts out is somewhat the same. Highest dmg possible with buffs or Arena.

We all know what Swifty does and how he does it...... everyone can do it.

Blitzking, are you new to WoW and just saw Swifty for the first time and thought that would explain why you keep getting your ass handed to you in pvp? Do not blame everyone else for your shortcomings.... learn to build your character with the right stats and stop whining.

Pater! In manus tuas committo spiritum meum!

10+ Year Old Account
    ya i know its bs