Thread: Gaming mouse

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I've made my own review (with peoples own opinions posted below) of the razer naga and the logitech G600.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Logitech-G600
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Logitech mx518 - For me it's comfortable and does the job. I've had the same one for years, never a problem. Am looking into the G500

Deleted
    MX518 for SUREEEE.

Deleted
    Using the Cyborg MMO7 myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was in the same situation as you were about 2 months before MoP dropped.

I went to the store with the intent to buy a G600, but they were all out!
    I did buy a G700 though, even though it was slightly larger, and I must say that I planned on returning it as soon as they got more G600's back in the store. I was impressed with how fluent the G700 felt though that I refuse to take it back now. It gives a great compromise to those who aren't fully convinced that they are ready for a Naga/G600 12 side mouse button style.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    MX518 is still the best mouse ever made.
    The MX700 was way better. First wireless mouse worth using for gaming.

Loving the G600 myself. Probably wouldn't go back to a G5 or MX518 any more and definitely not a Naga with that Synapse nonsense.

I used to have a Razer Naga. It worked well, but there were too many buttons on the left side. More than you needed. It was sometimes a little tricky to feel which button you were pressing because they are so small and clumped together. I now instead have a Razer Naga HEX, which "only" has 6 buttons on the side. The buttons are big and easy to recognize.

http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-naga-hex/

There are only two options if you play MMO's:

Razer naga: Normal to small size hands
    Logitech G600: Larger hands

Quote Originally Posted by Pancha View Post
    Logitech G500. It's cheap and good.
    right before MoP I was looking to replace my 2 y/o g500. the left click button was getting a little worn out (releasing too early when dragging and dropping).
    tried the g600 and a razer (I dont remember the model - both were purchased at best buy since I didnt want to wait on shipping). I use a palm grip, and the butt of both mice I tried were very steep, and it felt very awkward. not to mention theyre also a bit larger. I couldnt get good grip on the thumb keys. it just felt like both mice were loose/floating. I gave each of them a couple days of testing to let me commit new bind locations to muscle memory. Couldnt do it.

Long story short, I went with another g500. with the three thumb buttons and left/right tilt, with modifiers, I have enough binding options

10+ Year Old Account
    I have the Steelseris World of Warcraft Cataclysm gaming mouse.... and I love it.
    Founder of Kentuckynerd.com come visit for podcasts and more!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I recently picked up the Razer Naga Hex Red one, had the Logitech G600 that thing broke. I won't buy another Logitech product again.

Deleted
    Going to buy another MX518 btw, for my new gaming laptop.