Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    If you want the pet and can buy it, buy it.
    If you want to donate to a charity, congrats, you get a commemorative pet to symbolize your donation.
    If you don't want to donate to a charity because you are a skeptic, but still want the pet, just wait until the 31st, no need to express your extremist opinions about what you think about a charity.
    If you don't want the pet, don't buy it.

If you want the pet and can't buy it, don't come crying here coming up with excuses about how Blizzard shouldn't be charging for things like this, its complete bullshit and is extremely childish.
    If you don't want the pet because you're against donating to a charity, that's your right, just don't preach about how charities are bad and Blizzard is bad for donating to a charity, that is also childish and you imposing your opinions on those who would not care to view your opinions. This is the internet, no one cares about your opinion.
    If your'e a troll, fuck you.

That is all

I have an unnatural obsession with this pet. As strange as it sounds it is so damn cute I can't get enough of it. Ty Blizz for letting me donate to charity while giving me my new favorite WoW pet!

My S.O. Bought me this little cutie. Just waiting for the email-which is taking an inordinately long amount of time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just .... JUST TAKE M MANLY TEARS

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want to donate to a charity, congrats, you get a commemorative pet to symbolize your donation.
    Thats the point.. You need a reward for helping people ? Your such a good person.

Blizzard won't give any money. You will ! But hey i'm sure when they give the money to the Red cross , someone gonna said ''This is from our players not our compagnie''

I'll keep laughing. Mount and pets in the store was a bad choice since the start. They put it for charity to give all of you a ''better conscience'' , a reason for buying it.

''Oh its for charity.. TAKE MY MONEY $$$''

Give me a fn break !

Deleted
    It's funny how everyone says they're going to buy it for charity, just makes me laugh. Stop lying to yourselves, you are buying the pet, if you actually cared about charity, you'd be donating directly to Red Cross. It's not you who does something for charity, it's actually Blizzard since they are gonna pass all of their income from pet to charity.
    To the topic, i bought this pet for my niece and she absolutely loves it!

Quote Originally Posted by Malkazam View Post
    Thats the point.. You need a reward for helping people ? Your such a good person.

Blizzard won't give any money. You will ! But hey i'm sure when they give the money to the Red cross , someone gonna said ''This is from our players not our compagnie''

I'll keep laughing. Mount and pets in the store was a bad choice since the start. They put it for charity to give all of you a ''better conscience'' , a reason for buying it.

''Oh its for charity.. TAKE MY MONEY $$$''

Give me a fn break !
    Can you be any more annoying?

---------- Post added 2012-12-05 at 06:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by surfah View Post
    It's funny how everyone says they're going to buy it for charity, just makes me laugh. Stop lying to yourselves, you are buying the pet, if you actually cared about charity, you'd be donating directly to Red Cross. It's not you who does something for charity, it's actually Blizzard since they are gonna pass all of their income from pet to charity.
    To the topic, i bought this pet for my niece and she absolutely loves it!
    I actually did buy it for charity, and I also donated on my own. So quit being so negative. :|

Big fucking deal, people bought it and also donated at the same time. Why the hell are people up in arms about this shit? Between this news thread and the European WoW website, I don't know which one is filled with the most jerks.

Deleted
    I apolgize if i came across as negative, all I'm saying is that you're NOT buying it for charity, you are buying it for your benefit. If your intention was to also give money to charity, that's a nice gesture on your part, but you are not doing it for charity. That's same as me talking about how i support local schools because everytime i go to the grocery store i pay a tax that further goes to my local municipal which funds the schools. If you really were buying it for charity, you'd buy the pet for the victims of the hurricane, meaning your money would go to red cross while at the same time you'd give what you paid for to charity.
    Again, it's nice of all of you who do buy it while considering that money goes to the charity, would be great if more people'd do it, myself included.

That currency conversion. WTF

Deleted
    Let´s be real here. 100% of the money is going to the Red Cross, that most likely means that 60% of the money are salaries etc to the suits. The rest of the money the Red Cross will use as they see fit. Just because Blizzard say 100% goes to charity doesn´t mean that 100% of the money actually go to people who need it. Don´t be naive.

Well I like pets but I hate that blizzard is a bunch of money grabing whores that charge you for cosmetic upgrades in a game that already has a monthly fee and yet claim their artists are already way to busy to do other stuff, like updating character models..
    This red cross thing though means I get a pet and blizzard doesn't get the money. Win/win in my opinion.

Btw, Totalbuiscuit posted a nice VLOG that mentions charity, some of you should go over to youtube and take a look at it and then pull your heads out of your asses.

Another fucking pet for fucking real money thx but no fucking thx ! ha~ha @!@

Ah, a new pet and I even give some money to charity. How very lovely. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Insom View Post
    The armor is what really makes it cute to me.
    seconded^^
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Wish I could just donate it right in the hands of the victims.... I just can't trust Blizzard with my money. I wouldn't be suprised if they keep most of the money themselves.
    100% agree with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reemi View Post
    This is crazy, you guys are happy because there's a new store pet available.

Did you know that you pay them 180 millions every months to work and you pay an extra 10$ for something you already paid.

Everything related with WoW should be obtainable ingame AKA free.

That's why I hate Blizzard sometime, but the worst is that lot of people like that...
    You mad because some players like to pay blizzard for the extra content they provide? Not to mention they are using this pet as a charity fund raiser item... yeh I would have bought the pet either way, but I'm excited blizzard is doing something to help out people, and give players something nice as well.

Hey Blizzard, how about a Support Typhoon Bopha Relief Effort pet for the Phillipine victims? So far 95 people dead and over 213.000 people affected.

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/12/05/wo...html?hpt=hp_t1

The amount of people complaining when all this is doing is sending money to the people who need it is just depressing. If you don't want to give the money to the charity via Blizzard then don't. Give it direct or to any other charity you wish.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by martinboy View Post
    Hey Blizzard, how about a Support Typhoon Bopha Relief Effort pet for the Phillipine victims? So far 95 people dead and over 213.000 people affected.

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/12/05/wo...html?hpt=hp_t1
    Dont think they could care less, this goes to the USA victims of Sandy only, not a cent to Carribien victims that imo was hit worse, not in dollar damage but in human life and human suffering.

lol blizzard screws EU again. F*** them.