it's not always the tank fault a guide only for tanks

i know its late coz alot of ppl already killed 6/6 MV but after i searched about it i found that elegon is a problem right now . 77.67% from all the guilds all over the world killed the Four Kings but only 47.72% killed elegon so i think i am not so late and my guide will help some ppl .

here is guide for elegon - only for tanks

i didn't upload Will of the Emperor & HOF yet but i will very soon
    and if u want to see the rest of MV bosses u can check my channel

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont see any links?
    IBroughtGuns ~ Night Elf Warrior
    Specializing in Protection Services
    Dabbling in Smashing Faces
    Proudly Serving Alliance Since 2007
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/haomarush/Ibroughtguns/advanced[/URL][/url]
    Addiction Guild - http://addiction-haomarush.wowstead.com/

nice guide!

Quote Originally Posted by IBroughtGuns View Post
    I dont see any links?
    here is the link for u

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAPpHi_O38U&feature=plcp

---------- Post added 2012-11-27 at 11:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mirri View Post
    nice guide!
    i am glad it helped you

awesome guide, been working through a couple bad guilds so havnt got to elegon yet but good information.

10+ Year Old Account
    One thing that can help with initial tank damage is having the off tank stay outside of the field until the 1st protector spawns and then run in and take Elegon and let the original tank pick up the protector. This will help keep the stacks lower for the Elegon tank when Total Annihilation goes off. This is typically what you will want to save your tank CD's for so the explosion plus Melee (and potentially breath) don't kill you.

If your a Monk you can put a transcendence right at the edge by the healers and port out to quickly reset stacks.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealNight View Post
    If your a Monk you can put a transcendence right at the edge by the healers and port out to quickly reset stacks.
    D'oh! That's a great suggestion. Our guild is stuck on this boss right now, and I've been trying to read everything I can on this fight to improve whatever I can on my end to make the fight easier for the rest of the raid. Pro-tip right here, ty!
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NRL1515 View Post
    D'oh! That's a great suggestion. Our guild is stuck on this boss right now, and I've been trying to read everything I can on this fight to improve whatever I can on my end to make the fight easier for the rest of the raid. Pro-tip right here, ty!
    Make sure you pool enough energy for SCK each time the orbs spawn (and if Keg Smash is up it's even nicer), you can hit all 3 on your side which will make things a lot easier for the DPS. I also have Xuen running on this phase because you don't want him up while tanking protectors or he will taunt them and risk the explosion going off with the Protector in the field. Identify the weakest DPS on your side and target their 4th orb with Touch of Death.

Dizzy Haze to pick up + kite the adds in the pillar phase and pull them onto the floor (I let the other tank take Elegon 1st) towards the boss once the floor is up so they can be cleaved down and still damage Elegon. FYI you can roll through the pillar beams and 50% of the time you'll take zero damage, even when it does get a tick on you I just heal it with Expel Harm (no target required).
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

I can't understand what the guy is saying. His accent is too thick. Can we get an american version?

Did a guide from Tank PoV with narration as well. Hope it helps all that are stuck. Remember the first week it took most (non TOP guilds) about 60 wipes to kill it. Don't fret and keep at it. It's a 10 person dance that requires everyone to be perfect.
    Being generally horrible but helpful since Molten Core;
    When leading was more about managing bathroom breaks than boss mechanics.
    http://www.ihazlead.com - Raid leading guides, tutorials, and videos.