Poll: Should circumcision be the person's own choice?

Page 88 of 89 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, what my post was saying was that me as a non american think that removing either of them before any medicinal issues presents themselves is ludacris and should be a felony.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzjhath View Post
    No, what my post was saying was that me as a non american think that removing either of them before any medicinal issues presents themselves is ludacris and should be a felony.
    Ok good that makes more sense. I knew it used to be common to remove both, but I thought that had stopped everywhere a fairly long time ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    i feel like people put way to much attention into something so trivial and stupid.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grievuuz View Post
    Thank god my mother got custody of me when I was a baby (my father's Turkish & a muslim, my mom is Danish), if she hadn't, I'd probably be missing something right now.
    Danish law prohibits such acts without the consent of both parents though?

Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Well then it's cool that you can have your own children and personally judge what is best for them, huh?
    I heard it's ok to cut of children's ears as long as they are your kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brytryne View Post
    I heard it's ok to cut of children's ears as long as they are your kids.
    You can't cut them off, but you can stab them and hang meaningless items from them for irrational reasons.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    For peircings, I actually don't know of anyone that does that unless the child in question wants it. It's more a case of parents having to agree upon something the kid wants.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    You can't cut them off, but you can stab them and hang meaningless items from them for irrational reasons.
    Well technically you can cut the lobes off. Which could be done to prevent some of the issues of cold weather, i am sure there can be a medical defense for it

Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    I absolutely wouldn't call that level of prevention categorically wrong, and I think the fact that you do indicates you have a warped sense of objective right and wrong, and you shouldn't impose that standard on other people.
    We are not talking about a kind of prevention like brushing your teeth, we are talking about invasive procedures to remove a piece of healthy flesh.
    I think the fact that you do believe otherwise indicates you have a warped sense of objective right and wrong, and you shouldn't accept people imposing their standards on their children to the point of cutting bits off their bodies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    Well I do have a penis attached to me as well but I dont know 'a lot' about it, I dont even know how it tastes. Maybe you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Everyone who does not miss Vanilla has no heart. Whoever wishes it back has no brain.

There is no difference between the sexual performance of circumcized males vs uncircumcized males.
    Wrong you are.