Deleted

How do you book your flights?

Currently planning to move from the UK to Australia in the coming year. Fortunately I've got a kiwi passport so I don't have to worry much about the whole immigration process. I've flown very often around Europe, usually on easyjet or bmi as most flights barely cost much however the prices of most flights I've glanced at to go to aussie cost approximately 800-900 pounds (inc tax).

When visiting NZ it was usually my parents who paid my comfy emirates but I'm pretty sure they are above average when it comes to flight costs.

Just wanted to know how do YOU chose your flights when traveling long distances to reduce costs? Do you use any particular site to compare prices?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chosenkiwi View Post
    Currently planning to move from the UK to Australia in the coming year. Fortunately I've got a kiwi passport so I don't have to worry much about the whole immigration process. I've flown very often around Europe, usually on easyjet or bmi as most flights barely cost much however the prices of most flights I've glanced at to go to aussie cost approximately 800-900 pounds (inc tax).

When visiting NZ it was usually my parents who paid my comfy emirates but I'm pretty sure they are above average when it comes to flight costs.

Just wanted to know how do YOU chose your flights when traveling long distances to reduce costs? Do you use any particular site to compare prices?
    I use some of these "book your flight websites" and compare prices versus trip lenght.

I generally use Kayak, although I've been using a specific airline's site more often since I've been making the same flight multiple times.