10+ Year Old Account

assassins creed series

what is the order of assassins creed series games ?

Deleted
    Assassins Creed 1
    Assassins Creed 2
    Assassins Creed, Brotherhood
    Assassins Creed, Revelations
    Assassins Creed 3

Deleted
    I typed in "Assassins creed game series" and found this.

Normally I don't mind questions, but you were even to lazy to visit 1 fecking link on google...seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    I typed in "Assassins creed game series" and found this.

Normally I don't mind questions, but you were even to lazy to visit 1 fecking link on google...seriously.
    I really don't get people like you. You'd rather bitch about something completely irrelevant rather than just answer the question, telling the person who asked it that you found the answer.

If you don't want to answer peoples' questions, how about not replying to their threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post
    I really don't get people like you. You'd rather bitch about something completely irrelevant rather than just answer the question, telling the person who asked it that you found the answer.

If you don't want to answer peoples' questions, how about not replying to their threads?

He did answer. ><
    But yea the way they were released is the order.

Deleted

He did answer.

But a question like that is called hand holding, it creates junk threads which makes real information harder to find and actually distorts the value of the original information.

If we take WoW as an example (as it's one of the best):

A common question that is asked is "How much haste rating is ideal?".

An individual (or group) has sat down and actually done the work for this. They've spent hours calculating and hording over spreadsheets and values and discovered what the ideal haste rating is. They then create a thread showing their reasoning and work and give out a simple easy to digest goal for the sole benefit of other players and the community. This thread gets a sticky.

Let's say NOBODY did any searching whatsoever.

You would see 1000s of threads all with the title "How much haste do I need?". Everytime a thread is answered it devalues the original work that was done as the credit went to a random user who replied, it can also distort the information as the people replying often don't understand the information they are freely giving out (as they didn't do the work for it) and so you get bombarded with conflicting answers.

There are forums out there which outright ban people for asking questions they can easily find the answers for themselves. Elitist Jerks comes to mind.

Deleted

I gave him the awnser, so what on earth are you talking about.

"Give a man a fish and he have food for one day, teach a man to fish and he will have food for the rest of his life" always comes to mind in situation like this.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodNewsEveryone View Post
    He did answer.

But a question like that is called hand holding, it creates junk threads which makes real information harder to find and actually distorts the value of the original information.

If we take WoW as an example (as it's one of the best):

A common question that is asked is "How much haste rating is ideal?".

An individual (or group) has sat down and actually done the work for this. They've spent hours calculating and hording over spreadsheets and values and discovered what the ideal haste rating is. They then create a thread showing their reasoning and work and give out a simple easy to digest goal for the sole benefit of other players and the community. This thread gets a sticky.

Let's say NOBODY did any searching whatsoever.

You would see 1000s of threads all with the title "How much haste do I need?". Everytime a thread is answered it devalues the original work that was done as the credit went to a random user who replied, it can also distort the information as the people replying often don't understand the information they are freely giving out (as they didn't do the work for it) and so you get bombarded with conflicting answers.

There are forums out there which outright ban people for asking questions they can easily find the answers for themselves. Elitist Jerks comes to mind.
    Elitist jerks is a group of hardcore theory crafters at its core. This is a broad, general community message board. Your analogy is absolutely terrible and holds no ground in this scenario what so ever. All your doing is excusing someone's assholery.

He did not answer the question either. That's like someone asking a question in class, and the teacher doing nothing but saying "Turn to page 394." What would you do if all throughout your education, no one ever answered any of your questions. They just said book titles and page numbers. And while your off trying to find the answer on page 394 in the middle of class, you miss the next part of your teacher's lecture. Of course, that part doesn't apply here, but still.

It's a dick response. Nothing more to it.

Maybe I'll start chucking dictionaries at people whenever they ask me what a word I just said means. That'll teach them to not ask me junk questions.

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 09:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ignotus View Post
    "Give a man a fish and he have food for one day, teach a man to fish and he will have food for the rest of his life" always comes to mind in situation like this.
    If that was the intention, they wouldn't've been a dick about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

I agree with the guy, this is an easy thing to google, not to mention we already have an Assassin's Creed Megathread. Whether he's a dick or not doesn't matter.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...assins-Creed-3

Please read the stickies before making a thread next time. Mod will prob come lock this.

Question's been answered. In the future, please check the Megathread collection before starting a thread. Thanks!