Deleted

question about refreshing dotts.

if i got say 7 seconds+ left on dotts and i get proccs up and the affliction addon shows up as a dps increase. should i refresh or should i still wait a second or two before it runs out? if i cast say malefic or drain then a procc acours that makes refreshing dotts better should i stop the channeling or go on? and how do i do if i got haunt up when it does?

sry for bad spelling. if ya dont get what i mean i can try explaining more. =)

With the new pandemic passive that you get at 90 you no longer need to wait until 1-2 seconds before the dots fall off to refresh them. Pandemic lets you refresh your dots and it will just add to the time remaining on the dot, up to 50% longer than the initial duration of the dot (corruption is 18s initially, refreshing it can go up to 27s).

Refresh immediately unless there is another proc comming in the next seconds. Also try to refresh just before a proc expires too.
    If haunt is up keep channeling unless the new dots are really strong (20%+ increase) but you should not haunt before a proc anyway (mid fight).

Deleted
    thx for answers.

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 11:32 PM ----------

a side question any one knows the icd of jade spirit?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortaz View Post
    a side question any one knows the icd of jade spirit?
    Jade Spirit was changed to PPM and no longer has an ICD.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zinnin View Post
    Jade Spirit was changed to PPM and no longer has an ICD.
    Sorry i read on homepage recently about this, what exactly is PPM? And how come it no longer has an ICD.. surely Jade spirit is now an awesome enchant now compared to release?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kataru View Post
    Sorry i read on homepage recently about this, what exactly is PPM? And how come it no longer has an ICD.. surely Jade spirit is now an awesome enchant now compared to release?
    basically, it starts off with say a 1% chance to proc on a spell cast, then every time it doesnt proc, the chance of it proccing goes up by 1% until eventually it does proc and the chance gets reset back to 1%. (numbers are just example) so yes, jade spirit is vastly superior now to what it was in 5.0.