Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by tibe View Post
    @ OP

Me and a guildy (I'm blood, he's fury) did a couple of similar games yesterday. At first we realized the blood/fury combo wasn't exactly the "winning big mac deluxe meal" combo we had expected so we rerolled blood/prot and started again.

Needless to say, not many groups expect setups like these and while CC was giving us a hard time, we ended up 3 hours into the night being conq. capped and full of giggle tears.

We even had loosing teams create alts, log over to our server in order to tell us how horrible we were (which reminds me of some of you guys' reactions reading this fella's thread).

LOOSING teams telling us how horrible we were. Irony much?
    Just the fact you spent 3 hours getting conq capped... But I'm sure it's alot of fun pissing people of :P I know I hate when I end up in a match with blood DK/s, kinda have to save up CDs and nuke him in one shot, and if it fails we have to wait like 5 minutes more x] Hate it
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    I know I hate when I end up in a match with blood DK/s, kinda have to save up CDs and nuke him in one shot, and if it fails we have to wait like 5 minutes more x] Hate it
    Isn't that the same with every healer+dd combo? °_°
    Last edited by Nillo; 2012-12-10 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nillo View Post
    Isn't that the same with every healer+dd combo? °_°
    I mostly go ret/dps when I want to get capped fast. So at a 1.5k mmr (Only been at 1700rating this season, and never been much of a PvPer).
    But to the point, as double dps we just CC one and nuke the other - 2min fights. If the nuke fails, well then we have to wait 5 mins ofc. But against blood... Their survability is insane! As a ret I cant solo kill a blood DK if I dont got all CDs ready (And GotA is a 5min CD with a 10sec build up, AW 3min and HA 2min.) so if one nuke fails we pretty much have to wait atleast 3 min before trying again.

I despise 2v2 with heal/DD combo, so cant say anything about that :P
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I love PvPing as Blood but not sure that I would like it in arena. I haven't got the chance to arena on my DK yet but hopefully soon! So hard to find people that want to do it.

Deleted
    Last edited by mmocfb72b6c64d; 2012-12-12 at 04:08 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have had 0 problems with blood dks, but if it is working for you have fun.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    I killed a Blood DK as a Frost DK today after I killed his Prot Warrior partner after my druid partner kited the warrior and the DK for 5 mins while I afked and laughed at them.

That's how I treat people that play tank specs in arena.
    I afk and let my healer kite them.
    And then laugh
    And then come back and kill them
    They must have been bad for that to have happened.

I honestly doubt your "thats how I treat people that play tank specs" comment because that is simply not how a standard engagement with a tank spec goes down right now.

I can understand being angry at OP and others like him, but skewing facts like that just isn't the right response in this thread.

Then again, it is 2s, the worst level of balance in the game's pvp and hardly something to get agitated over given how bad the state of balance has been in 2v2 since the inception of arenas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just the fact you spent 3 hours getting conq capped... But I'm sure it's alot of fun pissing people of :P I know I hate when I end up in a match with blood DK/s, kinda have to save up CDs and nuke him in one shot, and if it fails we have to wait like 5 minutes more x] Hate it
    Or, with arms/frost, just nerf his healing

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Or, with arms/frost, just nerf his healing
    Last time I met a blood DK in 2v2 was when I was playing Ret/hunt at about 1700 rating, he got some sick selfheals that DK :P And did quite alot of dmg aswell, so I had to use many of my HoPo on heals to keep us up... Well, won easly though ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Vivek View Post
    They must have been bad for that to have happened.

I honestly doubt your "thats how I treat people that play tank specs" comment because that is simply not how a standard engagement with a tank spec goes down right now.

I can understand being angry at OP and others like him, but skewing facts like that just isn't the right response in this thread.

Then again, it is 2s, the worst level of balance in the game's pvp and hardly something to get agitated over given how bad the state of balance has been in 2v2 since the inception of arenas.
    I didn't skew any facts, that's actually what I did.

Quote Originally Posted by tibe View Post
    Needless to say, not many groups expect setups like these and while CC was giving us a hard time, we ended up 3 hours into the night being conq. capped and full of giggle tears.

We even had loosing teams create alts, log over to our server in order to tell us how horrible we were (which reminds me of some of you guys' reactions reading this fella's thread).

LOOSING teams telling us how horrible we were. Irony much?
    I always find players like that funny. Perfect situation to say "don't hate the player, hate the game".

I do think something should be done about PvP tanks in arena, but I have no problem with people using something that they find fun and are successful with.

He never said it took 3 hours he said they played 3 hours already capped having fun.

I remember going up against a triple healer team in 3s once. One of the few times I ever tried 3s. Blizzard should really limit roles in arena.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    I killed a Blood DK as a Frost DK today after I killed his Prot Warrior partner after my druid partner kited the warrior and the DK for 5 mins while I afked and laughed at them.

That's how I treat people that play tank specs in arena.
    I afk and let my healer kite them.
    And then laugh
    And then come back and kill them

I'd be gunning to find you in one of our 2v2 fun games, just so I can shut that shitty attitude of yours.

Play nice. Thanks, the mod team
    Last edited by Nyanmaru; 2012-12-15 at 09:55 PM.