Leper gnome quintet help! (Brawler's guild)

Does anybody have any tips for this fight as assassination? Is it even possible as assassination?

I'm really trying to avoid going combat because I'm not as good at it, but I'm starting to lose hope on downing these guys... No matter what I do, even fully buffed, flask, potion (tried both health and agil) perfect rotation, prep, glyph of evasion, glyph of CoS I still usually end up with two gnomes at the end, maybe one if I'm lucky.

I'm starting to pull my hair out and lose hope. The Brawler's guild was extremely fun for me and none of the fights really gave me any problems at all up to these guys.

Any assassination rogues out there beat them? or do I just have to suck it up and learn to get good at combat just for this fight?

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 08:54 PM ----------

Nevermind. It glitched and I passed it. Now I'm stuck on the bird, who summons little birds.

the gnomes i just nuked them down 1 after 1 first with all offensive cds then i poped evaision killed number 2 popped combat rediness and killed the 3rd cloaked the debuff blinded 1 and killed the last two, but i overgeared it like hell.

the bird i just aoed quick in the start and instantly popped evasion when the 4 stacks was on the boss nuked it down without really moving around wasn't that hard for me

I am currently stuck on disruptron tho.... really hate that fight as melee and i refuse to use levitate on it since its a shit way to do it and not intended, i did try out tacs with levitate in the start such as killing off the middel turret but only to get far enough in the fight to consider it a viable option (it's not) currently stuck on about 20% and i just get raped by the disc's while trying to maintain a decent amount of dps, i'm fairly sure that i beat the enrage tho since i do about 100-110k on it be4 i hit the soft enrage but after that it's just horrible, gl with the bird tho :=

10+ Year Old Account
    I took a Combat spec and the fight was an absolute joke.

Blow cloak when your bite stacks get too high, prep and re-cloak if that happens again. Open with Kspree, into AR+SB and perform your usual rotation-- I didn't have to recuperate, only shiv'd for health occasionally or used a pot.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Deleted
    go combat killed like 3 of them before AR SB and prepot ran out

pmuch what the guy above said.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cronus88 View Post
    Nevermind. It glitched and I passed it. Now I'm stuck on the bird, who summons little birds.
    Also combat. Keeping up Blade Flurry will kill adds as soon as he spawns them but not fast enough to enrage him.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Deleted
    FoK till they are dead. That's it.
    If you got problems get more gear. Brawler's guild is all about gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    Also combat. Keeping up Blade Flurry will kill adds as soon as he spawns them but not fast enough to enrage him.
    This depends on your gear. I also heard this recommendation and thought to give it a try. The ravens died too quick and the boss enraged. So instead I went as assassination and just ignored all the ravens instead.. So if you're in good gear, just nuke the shit out of the boss without cleaving.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigeri View Post
    This depends on your gear. I also heard this recommendation and thought to give it a try. The ravens died too quick and the boss enraged. So instead I went as assassination and just ignored all the ravens instead.. So if you're in good gear, just nuke the shit out of the boss without cleaving.
    I actually think that means they aren't dying fast enough. They come in packs of 4, so if you're not fast enough you'll end up with more than 4 at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

I got level 7 yesterday in a few hours only dying once (which was to the gnomes actually).

I specced Combat Readiness, Prep, Dirty tricks, Glyph of Evasion, Glyph of Recuperate. Played Assassination.

Anyway, for Gnomes, just Evasion and FOK like a boss. You can cloak the debuff off twice. I did it about 15 stacks. The only reason I died is because I used prep before the first cloak and so it stacked too high. I think if you sprint away you can reset the stacks as well.

For the Anzu boss, I just ignored the birds and relied on double Evasion to get through, using Combat Readiness after about 10 seconds. I was Assassination but I can imagine that Combat makes that fight trivial (if you want to kill the birds).