Poll: Opinions?

people can we get back on track please this is devolving into a bickering crap shoot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scadouche View Post
    It takes 2 people to have a child. 1 person should not decide the fate of that child.
    Not true. It's the woman's body and she will suffer most of the consequences, be them medical or social (crazy parents, crazy society, etc), while the man will just, what, likely vanish into thin air if doesn't want to handle the consequences ?

Quote Originally Posted by krunksmash View Post
    people can we get back on track please this is devolving into a bickering crap shoot.
    Get back on track to what? This whole entire thread has just been people regurgitating the same shit page after page after page.
    Last edited by anveena; 2012-12-11 at 09:17 PM.

My opinion is .... If the health of the woman is in jeopardy it can be her choice. But, if everything is fine then the man can have a say.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    Get back on track to what? This whole entire thread has just been people regurgitating the same shit page after page after page.
    yeah I'm pretty sure the bickering crap shoot began something like 1950 posts back.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thodrin View Post
    My opinion is .... If the health of the woman is in jeopardy it can be her choice. But, if everything is fine then the man can have a say.
    Yeah well woman act like it's the hardest thing they ever have to go through and that it takes bravery or something to get through the 9 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Yeah well woman act like it's the hardest thing they ever have to go through and that it takes bravery or something to get through the 9 months.
    Probably the most painful experience a woman will go through in her life and more painful than anything most men will experience.

So yeah its kind of a big deal.

10+ Year Old Account
    They say the only thing more painful than birth is breaking your femur. And during gestation, yeah, lots of women have a shitty time. I know some women who were nauseous and would throw up every single day during at least 6 months of their pregnancy. Some are even hospitalized.

Let's generalize some more. Men act like it's a walk in the park to have something laying on top of your organs for 9 months. It's not exactly "fun".

Icon made by leia06 from livejournal.com.

Basically, I am going to post this here again.

Then I am also going to post this here. Again.

If you can explain the status quo for the bottom link, then, sure try if you like. It's completely unbalanced.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by raechuul View Post
    They say the only thing more painful than birth is breaking your femur. And during gestation, yeah, lots of women have a shitty time. I know some women who were nauseous and would throw up every single day during at least 6 months of their pregnancy. Some are even hospitalized.

Let's generalize some more. Men act like it's a walk in the park to have something laying on top of your organs for 9 months. It's not exactly "fun".
    Some not all women have those symptoms, you could say the same about men falling into depression, maybe killing themselves from working overtime to provide for the child they'll never see and for which they have to pay next 18 years. These are the extremes and they can be used for every illness.

Some not all women have those symptoms, you could say the same about men falling into depression, maybe killing themselves from working overtime to provide for the child they'll never see and for which they have to pay next 18 years. These are the extremes and they can be used for every illness.
    This is perfect as a comparison, my life is over i have to explain to some woman all my money is gone because a condom broke and she was against abortion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Probably the most painful experience a woman will go through in her life and more painful than anything most men will experience.

So yeah its kind of a big deal.
    Kidney Stones say hi.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidney_stone

I know you said "most" men, but I think I read somewhere (no source sorry) saying a large portion of men will get one at least once in their life.
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.

Deleted
    It's probably exagterated because no man can prove them wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think men should be given the option to perform a legal abortion, that is to completely remove themselves from access to and responsibility for any child they do not want so long as they file the request before the child is born, kinda like a biological abortion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    I think men should be given the option to perform a legal abortion, that is to completely remove themselves from access to and responsibility for any child they do not want so long as they file the request before the child is born, kinda like a biological abortion.
    That or give men option to stop the abortion.

Takes a male to "create" a child.. WHY would he not have a say regarding the destruction of said unborn child?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackeyecycle View Post
    Takes a male to "create" a child.. WHY would he not have a say regarding the destruction of said unborn child?
    Because the unborn child doesn't have to grow inside his body.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh, yes, because it's his child too...
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA