Uninstalled graphics driver. Cant seem to get it working again

Hey, might have made a big mistake. I installed the new AMD 7000 series graphics beta driver. But i clicked Uninstall, so it uninstalled all my AMD drivers.

I tried to install it using the same tool but I cant see any kind of difference.
    Is there somewhere on my PC i have to select which driver to use? I think im currently using a default microsoft one.

I also have NO idea how any of this works (obviously) so any guidance would be amazing.

If it helps my graphics card is Radeon HD 7670

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Hey, might have made a big mistake. I installed the new AMD 7000 series graphics beta driver. But i clicked Uninstall, so it uninstalled all my AMD drivers.

I tried to install it using the same tool but I cant see any kind of difference.
    Is there somewhere on my PC i have to select which driver to use? I think im currently using a default microsoft one.

I also have NO idea how any of this works (obviously) so any guidance would be amazing.

If it helps my graphics card is Radeon HD 7670
    Don't use the beta drivers. Just get the latest stable one (unless you're having trouble with it).

Uninstall all your current drivers, go into the C:/AMD folder on your main drive and delete the amd folder then to online and get the latest amd driver and install it then reboot.

Should work fine.

Uninstalled the drivers again. Deleted the folder you said and reinstalled the latest stable version and rebooted.
    I dont notice a difference.

Unless I uninstalled something else by accident aswell?
    When I try to set my screen res to its native (1900X1080 iirc) It wont let me go that high..

Device Manager says im using says my Display Adapter is "Standard VGA Graphics Adapter" Doesnt say anything about AMD or ATI. Do i need to disable that or something?

---------- Post added 2012-12-05 at 04:24 AM ----------

Did a system restore. Not going to touch any drivers again :c
    Last edited by pickley; 2012-12-05 at 04:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Uninstalled the drivers again. Deleted the folder you said and reinstalled the latest stable version and rebooted.
    I dont notice a difference.

Unless I uninstalled something else by accident aswell?
    When I try to set my screen res to its native (1900X1080 iirc) It wont let me go that high..

Device Manager says im using says my Display Adapter is "Standard VGA Graphics Adapter" Doesnt say anything about AMD or ATI. Do i need to disable that or something?

---------- Post added 2012-12-05 at 04:24 AM ----------

Did a system restore. Not going to touch any drivers again :c
    Just run driverfusion http://treexy.com/products/driver-fusion and then install the drivers..