Question Got exalted with The Klaxxi on my alt, and no extra ending quest?

On my main, once I hit exalted, I got the extra quest (or quests) to open the doors and get inside, and get the extra ring (if I'm not mistaken)... but just now I hit exalted with them on an alt, and no extra quest? Anyone know why I, and how can I get it?

10+ Year Old Account
    you have finished the entire story line there right? if so i got no idea lol

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    The quest should be there after dailies reset tomorrow. it happened to me on my main for the klaxxi and golden lotus final quest.

There are no yellow "!" anywhere, except maybe some to the north... but I didn't do those on my main, and got exalted anyway. Damn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't you have to open all of the paragons? The final paragon is who did the quest for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Avar ize View Post
    you have finished the entire story line there right? if so i got no idea lol
    This is correct. It is not a rep quest. If you have not awakened all the Klaxxi paragons and finished all of their quests then you will not get the last one.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyGrease View Post
    The quest should be there after dailies reset tomorrow. it happened to me on my main for the klaxxi and golden lotus final quest.
    Oh that's cool then, fingers crossed tomorrow!

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 11:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Beefhamer View Post
    This is correct. It is not a rep quest. If you have not awakened all the Klaxxi paragons and finished all of their quests then you will not get the last one.
    I got 6 of them, plus the quartermaster. Is there more?

Quote Originally Posted by DiGG View Post
    Oh that's cool then, fingers crossed tomorrow!

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 11:01 PM ----------

I got 6 of them, plus the quartermaster. Is there more?
    There are ten Paragons. http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=7312

Well, there is no other quests! No one sending me anywhere... Oh and I got 8, not 6. How am I supposed to unlock the last 2 if Blizz isn't giving the quests haha!?

Well, there is no other quests! No one sending me anywhere... Oh and I got 8, not 6. How am I supposed to unlock the last 2 if Blizz isn't giving the quests haha!?
    There are no yellow "!" anywhere, except maybe some to the north... but I didn't do those on my main, and got exalted anyway. Damn.
    You answered that yourself^ Go do those at the North Those are the ones my friend missed and once she did them she got it

Ok thanks, was able to release ONE more! And after checking, there is also one to the south (the crab one), I guess they are kinda optional BUT you need them for the final thing. I totally forgot those from my main, as I did those while I was still leveling. On my alt, I was 90 way before, so I had kinda forgot about those.

Deleted
    They're not optional because they unlock paragons, and also would have given you extra dailies to do maybe shaving you a couple of days of your trip to exalted.

If you haven't released Kaz'tik the Manipulator then it's possible that you completed the set of quests that end in you killing Kor'ik before he gave you 'By the sea, nevermore'. If that's the case then you might have to put in a ticket.

Deleted
    Some of them are "hidden".

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Once you complete all your quests there... that's pretty much it