DH/DM Joint Tracker

I've searched far and wide and have been unable to find a way to track Dampen Harm and Diffuse Magic with the same aura. I currently use TellMeWhen and quite love the addon. I believe MonkTimers can do this feature, and I attempted to use MonkTimers. While I feel that it is a good add-on, it just didn't provide as much customization as I'd like. I was curious as to whether anyone on these forums knew a way to track both DH and DM with the same aura in TellMeWhen and have it switch seamlessly depending on which one you have talented. Alternatively, is there another addon that can accomplish this function?

Thanks, and keep up the good work monk community.

Deleted
    Weak Auras. Add two triggers, tell it to trigger from any one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Krystoff View Post
    I've searched far and wide and have been unable to find a way to track Dampen Harm and Diffuse Magic with the same aura. I currently use TellMeWhen and quite love the addon. I believe MonkTimers can do this feature, and I attempted to use MonkTimers. While I feel that it is a good add-on, it just didn't provide as much customization as I'd like. I was curious as to whether anyone on these forums knew a way to track both DH and DM with the same aura in TellMeWhen and have it switch seamlessly depending on which one you have talented. Alternatively, is there another addon that can accomplish this function?

Thanks, and keep up the good work monk community.
    Its possible in TellmeWhen...but also works in WeakAuras with the "Talent selected"

I did it in TellMeWhen and setup 2 groups. 1 for Dampen, 1 for Diffuse, set the triggers, and overlapped them on top of each other. When Dampen talent is selected, it shows Dampen, when Diffuse, shows Diffuse.

Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.

Thanks for the quick responses guys! I didn't even think of something as simple as overlapping them.

You could probably create a meta-icon in the location where you want DH & DM to be seen. Create another group with 2 icons for DH & DM. Make sure to check "never show" in their settings. Then, in the original meta-icon, point to both of the hidden icons. Whichever is available (via talents) should end up being displayed by the meta-icon.

I use meta-icons to display Tiger Power vs. Combo-breaker: Tiger Power and Blackout Kick vs. Combo-breaker: Blackout Kick. Works great.
    Last edited by Vardelm; 2012-12-05 at 06:00 PM.