10+ Year Old Account

How to make Grid show Rejuv Duration

So, my current UI has grid in the corner of my frames, but it doesn't have any duration timer or anything to show it. If I remember correctly, there is some way with OmniCC to make Grid show durations, but I have no idea how. Is there anyone who can give me a breakdown of how to do it?

My current grid:

Deleted
    The easiest way is to install grid status corner text and do it via text indicator. I remember some kind of duration indicator for symbols too (clockwise - like in your castbar-cooldowns). I don't know, if text+symbol works too. Maybe you have to play around a bit with all the Grid Staus XXXYYYZZZ modules available.

I do it just how DorfSchrat explains using the GridStatusCornerText module. This will give you a text counter and not the icon.

download Grid2
    ???
    profit

grid2 is like grid, just better in every concievabl way, its a wonder that grid is still around tbh

In OmniCC you can lower the size threshold for it to show timers on small little icons such as ones on Grid. If i remember right, the slider for it is right in the main window when you open it's options.

Quote Originally Posted by dennisdkramer View Post
    download Grid2
    ???
    profit

grid2 is like grid, just better in every concievabl way, its a wonder that grid is still around tbh
    the problem with grid2 is that its not updated as frequently as grid, and as such runs into compatibility problems. Some addons I can survive without, but grid for me is critical to raiding and if its not functioning correctly then I'm screwed!

Out of interest what do you see as the benefits of grid2 over grid?

Quote Originally Posted by stevietv View Post
    the problem with grid2 is that its not updated as frequently as grid, and as such runs into compatibility problems. Some addons I can survive without, but grid for me is critical to raiding and if its not functioning correctly then I'm screwed!

Out of interest what do you see as the benefits of grid2 over grid?
    dont think I've had grid2 break on me ever - its true that its updated less often but worst case scenario is it doesnt have a raid debuff, which you can just add in yourself if you absolutely have to see it.

As for the benefits, you get complete visual customizability, dont need to worry about plugins (that similarly arent updated). Its easier to work with and more robust than Grid (unless grid has changed a lot since I used to use it).

Everyone's needs for healing frames are different of course, some people just want an addon that looks good out of the box. I strongly encourage those people to learn how to use their addons, but if they're uninterested in customizing their interface then I guess Grid2's advantages are pretty moot

10+ Year Old Account
    Does this Corner Text thing still work? I found it on CurseForge and I see this

It seems as if the options are broken, at least for me. I can't see half the options for the Corner Text stuff on Grid
    Last edited by xXsoftcoreXx; 2012-12-06 at 10:44 PM.