Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Finally killed Ahoo'ru and Disruptron as a 510 ret. Shit feels good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    So I finally made it to Ahoo'ru. There is a plot twist though. Iv done it all as a mistweaver. I can maintain about 120k dps fully buffed, but higher then that is not an option atm. Should I wait and finish my WW set or is there a way to do this boss with low dps.

~527 ilvl
    As MW, you dont really have many burst cooldowns at all, whereas WW can save full stacks of brew for each fight and then have 60%+ extra damage for the entirety of the burn phase.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Craakar View Post
    Anyone else found that GG Engineering is pretty much impossible without a lot of luck? I have average 24ms, and when the rockets appear, I can literally not avoid it unless i'm already on the move, it is literally a case of: The graphic appears and grows to full size, when the graphic has grown to full size the rocket lands almost instantly (milliseconds after). You may say "stay on the move then", but If I try that, I can't beat the enrage because I can't get a rocket to hit the guy. (Plus if he spawns a rocket in-front of me i'm still buggered anyway).

Seriously hope this is a bug, until this point i'd wiped twice EVER in Brawlers guild, i'm on about 10 deaths now
    That makes me sad. I've been having trouble on GG Engineering and because I live in Kiwiland, I'm normally around 150+ms. Dodging those rockets really really sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    whereas WW can save full stacks of brew for each fight and then have 60%+ extra damage for the entirety of the burn phase.
    How do you do that? As far as I'm aware, there's nothing to fight in Brawler's Guild apart from Brawl Enthusiasts, but these pop up far too infrequently to be able to refresh a stack.
    Last edited by Alhoon; 2013-06-08 at 08:09 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illitti View Post
    How do you do that? As far as I'm aware, there's nothing to fight in Brawler's Guild apart from Brawl Enthusiasts, but these pop up far too infrequently to be able to refresh a stack.
    You can get to 20 stacks quickly by attacking the training dummies out in the city and then keep up the stacks by using Expel Harm on cd and then using Fists of Fury with 3 Chi to either gain a stack or keep up 20 stacks of Tigereye Brew.

Anyone tried to just nuke Blingtron 3000? I know how the fight work, but its possible to get down 21.8m hp in ~122sec. For fun of course
    I finnaly got my blingtron quest today, while other quests were done ~10-13days ago (well not the blind hero, got the quest on sunday)

Quote Originally Posted by Naggash View Post
    Anyone tried to just nuke Blingtron 3000? I know how the fight work, but its possible to get down 21.8m hp in ~122sec. For fun of course
    I finnaly got my blingtron quest today, while other quests were done ~10-13days ago (well not the blind hero, got the quest on sunday)
    Should be pretty easily doable with proper gear.

A question: Is it possible to get Dippy & Doopy's challenge card without having to getting into the whole Pokéman battling thing?
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post

A question: Is it possible to get Dippy & Doopy's challenge card without having to getting into the whole Pokéman battling thing?
    Nope. Need 3 lvl 20-25 pets at least. Flying ones prefered.

Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Nope. Need 3 lvl 20-25 pets at least. Flying ones prefered.
    is it relatively easy and quick to get to / done?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    is it relatively easy and quick to get to / done?
    If you've never leved any pets before it will take some time, as u have to start from scratch. You can't buy lvl 25 pets and learn them either, as you can only learn pets max the level of your highest level pet.

Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    If you've never leved any pets before it will take some time, as u have to start from scratch. You can't buy lvl 25 pets and learn them either, as you can only learn pets max the level of your highest level pet.
    Yeah i know that part, ive only got a few in the 7s-10s range. just need to see how long ill have to push myself to get it

Quote Originally Posted by Naggash View Post
    My maths says that's 179k DPS.

Waniou
    Yeah it is around 180k dps.
    On dummy as BM, without using pots, no stats and crit/mastery for only 1 minute i did ~170k. So fully buffed + 2 pots its doable.
    I just downed him normal way anyway, but some day gonna try to nuke. Nothing else to do in brawl arena...

Well, I got to say, Ahoo'ru is really difficult. I've only been able to make it to the final phase with about 50 seconds left and just don't have the DPS to do it. 518 Lock at the moment; not sure if I need more gear or more efficiency on the first phase.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schirm View Post
    Well, I got to say, Ahoo'ru is really difficult. I've only been able to make it to the final phase with about 50 seconds left and just don't have the DPS to do it. 518 Lock at the moment; not sure if I need more gear or more efficiency on the first phase.
    I did this fight as demonology, the first phase my main goal was getting all three up ASAP. I have Lei Shen's so when it did proc I applied Doom asap on the first add. Once I had all three I dpsed them all down together and used HoG since they were near each other. Doing my method I was able to get them down and I had about 1 minute 10 seconds on boss in which I popped every CD available (including Imp Swarm), near the end I was casting Soulfire in meta just for the extra burn.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgottenone View Post
    I did this fight as demonology, the first phase my main goal was getting all three up ASAP. I have Lei Shen's so when it did proc I applied Doom asap on the first add. Once I had all three I dpsed them all down together and used HoG since they were near each other. Doing my method I was able to get them down and I had about 1 minute 10 seconds on boss in which I popped every CD available (including Imp Swarm), near the end I was casting Soulfire in meta just for the extra burn.
    Thank you for this; will try after work today. Also haven't played Demo in a long time so I'll need to practice I suppose. Worth noting I do have the Lei Shen Trinket, were you Sac or Serv?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schirm View Post
    Thank you for this; will try after work today. Also haven't played Demo in a long time so I'll need to practice I suppose. Worth noting I do have the Lei Shen Trinket, were you Sac or Serv?
    I believe I ran Sac but either one should be able to work, I watched this video before I even reached it and it gave me the clue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZta8x-btjA

*Edit*

It is worth noting that at the start I only put up CoE on him, I didn't attack because my first attack almost always had my trinket proc so instead I applied a Lei Shen proc CoD on the first angel.

So I've attempted the Hexos fight numerous times, and on nearly all of my attempts I manage to last through the entire maze. I end up dying to the enrage timer. Maybe this is just my opinion, but I hate how they decided to make the fights gear checks with some "skill" thrown in. The same thing happened to me with Battletron. I was able to last without dying to mechanics, but would always end up dying to the fucking enrage timer. My class (frost DK) is unable to do the required DPS based on the shit gear that's available to me. ToT LFR gear isn't going to cut it. And I'm going to assume that every fight after Hexos is even more gear dependent. Instead of blocking players with shit gear (and making 90% of it eZmode for players with heroic gear) they should've scaled it with ilvl.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by plantation View Post
    So I've attempted the Hexos fight numerous times, and on nearly all of my attempts I manage to last through the entire maze. I end up dying to the enrage timer. Maybe this is just my opinion, but I hate how they decided to make the fights gear checks with some "skill" thrown in. The same thing happened to me with Battletron. I was able to last without dying to mechanics, but would always end up dying to the fucking enrage timer. My class (frost DK) is unable to do the required DPS based on the shit gear that's available to me. ToT LFR gear isn't going to cut it. And I'm going to assume that every fight after Hexos is even more gear dependent. Instead of blocking players with shit gear (and making 90% of it eZmode for players with heroic gear) they should've scaled it with ilvl.
    LFR gear, meaning full 502, more if upgraded is enough for all bosses up to ahoo'ru.

Quote Originally Posted by plantation View Post
    im highly doubting your putting out the max possible dps you can with your gear on hexos. aka where the gear plays the roll